Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was told last week my Sky was off loaded from the train in Oklahoma City, for the last leg of the trip to Tulsa, still no delivery!:willy:

Waiting for a call from my sales manager.:banghead:

Maybe I should put an ad in the paper for a lost Yellow Sky?:eek:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried to contact Jack Cooper Transport, they will transporting from railyard to your dealer? Have your dealer call them or give you the number!!
My wife couldn't take it anymore, & called the sales manager demanding an answer. He just called us back & said we will have an answer today.

As JFK once said "Trust but verfiy".

So............... we are calling the District Manager to have HIM call the transport company & get an answer for us.:banghead:

Its taking longer for our Sky to go 150 miles than it did to come from Delaware!!:mad:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You stay on them, that is crazy. they should go get it once it has taken more than 24 hours to get it on a truck! Don't they know you are suffering? Doesn't your dealer want to get the car SOLD to you?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife couldn't take it anymore, & called the sales manager demanding an answer. He just called us back & said we will have an answer today.

As JFK once said "Trust but verfiy".

So............... we are calling the District Manager to have HIM call the transport company & get an answer for us.:banghead:

Its taking longer for our Sky to go 150 miles than it did to come from Delaware!!:mad:
Another update - The district sales manager just told us that the car appears to be in Oklahoma City but doesn't know why we don't have it yet.

I thought the Hot Ticket was supposed to expedite the delivery after unloading from the train! It seems to have helped it get here pretty fast by rail & the problem lies with the truck transport.

Anyway, we are calling Jack Cooper Transport to find out what in the world is going on!!!!:mad:

I kind of get the idea we've been getting some bogus info since the car was built.:brentil:

I'll post again when we find some more out.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You stay on them, that is crazy. they should go get it once it has taken more than 24 hours to get it on a truck! Don't they know you are suffering? Doesn't your dealer want to get the car SOLD to you?
Oh yeah, we're staying on them, this is totally unacceptable. we want them to go get the car themselves!! They were pretty quick to take our deposit!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you tried to contact Jack Cooper Transport, they will transporting from railyard to your dealer? Have your dealer call them or give you the number!!

Jack Cooper Transport wouldn't give us any information, now its up to the dealer.:nono:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I located Jack Cooper Transort office here locally, and when I verified the railcar had been unloaded. I went to them and in a nice polite manner explained to the that my car was offloaded today and since I was tracking her from the begininng I wanted to be able to be there when they offloaded at dealer to take pictures for my book on her. They looked up the VIN, verified it had a hot ticket and scehduled delivery for me next day,while I was standing there. They could not give a time, but said it would be there. It arived at 10 am next morning. Sometime railcars stay loaded for a couple of days. Mine arrived on a Tuesday afternoon amd wasn't offloaded til thursday morning.

I showed him Mayhem's baby book with all the data sheets, and told hiom these were the very first of this type to be delivered and I was real excited about it. It worked:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts