Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturn of Lakeside in Michigan says the DEMO is on the way! They have been invoiced? Oh well, It should be there withi-in the next 10 days! Black on balck...loaded. MINE is right behind it...1st after demo! Time to sell some stocks!

·
Registered
623 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Saturn of Lakeside in Michigan says the DEMO is on the way! They have been invoiced? Oh well, It should be there withi-in the next 10 days! Black on balck...loaded. MINE is right behind it...1st after demo! Time to sell some stocks!
Cool, I just got a thing in the mail if I test drive a Saturn I get $25. When it arrives post, so I know to go out there and see if I can test drive it!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
DuSpinnst said:
Cool, I just got a thing in the mail if I test drive a Saturn I get $25. When it arrives post, so I know to go out there and see if I can test drive it!
Hey test drive it 1000 times and pay yours off!:D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Hey test drive it 1000 times and pay yours off!:D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
For all the southeast Michiganders out there....saw a car hauler during my morning commute to the office. Spotted at I-696 and Vandyke. Had four Sky's (red, two pearls and a black). Could be going to dealerships or the GM tech center.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CyberGeek said:
For all the southeast Michiganders out there....saw a car hauler during my morning commute to the office. Spotted at I-696 and Vandyke. Had four Sky's (red, two pearls and a black). Could be going to dealerships or the GM tech center.

CYBERGEEK...I am also from Clinton Township! Heading west or east on 696?

·
Registered
8 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
CYBERGEEK...I am also from Clinton Township! Heading west or east on 696?

Cool...Clinton Township Sky Club:lol:

Spotted traveling North on Vandyke by what used to be the old Detroit Arsenal Tank Plant.

·
Registered
623 Posts
There have been at least 4 or 5 "Pool" Cars spotted in the northern suburbs in the past 3 months. I've seen a Yellow, Midnight Blue, and a Grey One (whatever the darker grey is).

I've also started seeing Solsti more regularly, and the Pontiac dealership has one sitting outside (in Troy) so I went up to it and gave the top a good feal down (top unfortunatly looks bad up close in person). But with the top up, the wheels look even bigger and the can looks very "squat" which is kinda cool.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CYBERGEEK and THEMANN....where are you getting your car from?

Saturn of lakeside will be selling the next 3 images at MSRP and will not take a waiting list! They are already ordered....red, yellow, black loaded! CHECK that out! Ask for JAMIE! It's a long story, but I am the only one on the "list" that they don't have! I should get my car soon!

·
Registered
8 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
CYBERGEEK and THEMANN....where are you getting your car from?

Saturn of lakeside will be selling the next 3 images at MSRP and will not take a waiting list! They are already ordered....red, yellow, black loaded! CHECK that out! Ask for JAMIE! It's a long story, but I am the only one on the "list" that they don't have! I should get my car soon!
ISHOT3BUCKS

My image came in and I ordered on 3-14-2006 at Saturn of Warren. Yellow, loaded and MRSP.

I did talk to Jamie last October, but Saturn of Lakeside was not taking deposits. Called Saturn of Warren and they were accepting $1000 down to be on their list.

Interesting that Saturn of Lakside and Saturn of Warren, 15 miles from each other, both owned by the Galeana Automotive Group have such different polices on pre-orders.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yea, Troy and Lakeside where not taking deposits in August of last year, that's why I never put one down. Hopefully when the Redline is aanounced Lakeside takes deposits. I'll be willing to wait (aka be 3rd or 4th on a list) to get one. I assume they will make enough Redlines for people the 1st model year. This is kinda why I hope the price is higher (over $27k) for the base Redline to keep the demand smaller.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
one day when we all have to get together for a drink? Mr. B's, Champs, Ernie's,...or just cruise up to a Tiger game!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CyberGeek said:
ISHOT3BUCKS

My image came in and I ordered on 3-14-2006 at Saturn of Warren. Yellow, loaded and MRSP.

I did talk to Jamie last October, but Saturn of Lakeside was not taking deposits. Called Saturn of Warren and they were accepting $1000 down to be on their list.

Interesting that Saturn of Lakside and Saturn of Warren, 15 miles from each other, both owned by the Galeana Automotive Group have such different polices on pre-orders.
I think I should get mine pretty soon (imaged Feb 20th) and yours should be right behind!

·
Registered
8 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
ishot3bucks

Saturn of Lakeside called me this evening. Said the Black on Black demo was in their showroom. Your getting close:cool:

FYI...I'm about 3/4 mile from Ernie's :cheers:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CyberGeek said:
ishot3bucks

Saturn of Lakeside called me this evening. Said the Black on Black demo was in their showroom. Your getting close:cool:

I'll be there in 10 minutes!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CyberGeek said:
ishot3bucks

WoW we must be close...I'm near romeo plank and canal!

I went up and saw the car...It is stunning! Black on black and finger prints all over it from everybody reaching out to touch her! Interior is great...yes, some hard plastic, but she looks great! I fit "like a glove"! No camera, we have tons of pics already...I wan't my car! It won't be long! Loan is approved from credit union atr 4.75% and I'm ready for the weather to change!

If anyone is looking for a car...Saturn of Lakeside has no waiting list and will sell the cars they have ordered to anyone. Cars are already imaged out, and loaded. Ask for Jamie at saturn of lakeside! (Macomb, Michigan!)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts