Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay,

I decided to start a new thread. Calling on Michigan, Indiana, and anybody else who would like to meet some forum members and go on a very nice drive here in southwestern Michigan and Northwestern Indiana.

Meet: June 11th, 11:00 a.m. at Lake Michigan College West Parking lot. (Napier Avenue Campus - 2755 E. Napier Avenue, Benton Harbor, MI 49022)

Run: South on Red Bud Trail, then follow Chicago Trail Rd. down to the 80-90 intersection. (Very scenic and twisty couple of roads which run along the St. Joseph rive and passes sites such as Big Bear Cave.

Lunch: We will select one of the couple restaurants available along this route (suggestions being taken for this one from those familiar with the area.)

Wanted: Any roadster available!

I guess sound off if you plan on making it. :cool:

-Matt

(edited to reflect date)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
IF I I ONLY HAD A SKY!!

mrsviper

waiting for
blk/red trim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
I'm in!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
COUNT US IN.... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
sol43621 said:
Okay,

I decided to start a new thread. Calling on Michigan, Indiana, and anybody else who would like to meet some forum members and go on a very nice drive here in southwestern Michigan and Northwestern Indiana.

Meet: June 11th, 11:00 a.m. at Lake Michigan College West Parking lot. (Napier Avenue Campus - 2755 E. Napier Avenue, Benton Harbor, MI 49022)

Run: South on Red Bud Trail, then follow Chicago Trail Rd. down to the 80-90 intersection. (Very scenic and twisty couple of roads which run along the St. Joseph rive and passes sites such as Big Bear Cave.

Lunch: We will select one of the couple restaurants available along this route (suggestions being taken for this one from those familiar with the area.)

Wanted: Any roadster available!

I guess sound off if you plan on making it. :cool:

-Matt

(edited to reflect date)
I AM SURE I WON'T HAVE MY SKY YET! because the dealership called yesterday and said they placed the order! But can my husband and I still join u guys, but we'd have to bring the Viper. Is that ok??

MRSVIPER
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MRSVIPER said:
I AM SURE I WON'T HAVE MY SKY YET! because the dealership called yesterday and said they placed the order! But can my husband and I still join u guys, but we'd have to bring the Viper. Is that ok??

MRSVIPER
Gee, let me think! :rolleyes: (Sarcastic)

Please do, anybody who wants to come and run with us can. Just don't make us look too slow with that viper. (and only if i can drive it!:lol: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
sol43621 said:
Gee, let me think! :rolleyes: (Sarcastic)

Please do, anybody who wants to come and run with us can. Just don't make us look too slow with that viper. (and only if i can drive it!:lol: )
cool, will keep in touch before the 11th, via forum!:)

mrsviper
still waiting for my sky
blk/red trim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
sol43621 said:
Okay,

I decided to start a new thread. Calling on Michigan, Indiana, and anybody else who would like to meet some forum members and go on a very nice drive here in southwestern Michigan and Northwestern Indiana.

Meet: June 11th, 11:00 a.m. at Lake Michigan College West Parking lot. (Napier Avenue Campus - 2755 E. Napier Avenue, Benton Harbor, MI 49022)

Run: South on Red Bud Trail, then follow Chicago Trail Rd. down to the 80-90 intersection. (Very scenic and twisty couple of roads which run along the St. Joseph rive and passes sites such as Big Bear Cave.

Lunch: We will select one of the couple restaurants available along this route (suggestions being taken for this one from those familiar with the area.)

Wanted: Any roadster available!

I guess sound off if you plan on making it. :cool:

-Matt

(edited to reflect date)
DARN!! Sorry Matt, but unfortunately will have to miss this event. To many graduation parties, sorry catch ya next time maybe then I will have my SKY :)

mrsviper
still waiting
blk/red trim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
(bump) Just bumping to recall attention. (sorry about the other thread, bumped the wrong one) Less than two weeks. Right now i tentatively have around 20 cars or so. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
I AM SURE I WON'T HAVE MY SKY YET! because the dealership called yesterday and said they placed the order! But can my husband and I still join u guys, but we'd have to bring the Viper. Is that ok??

MRSVIPER

Great...our Sky's will look like little baby vipers following you!:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
Great...our Sky's will look like little baby vipers following you!:lol:
That's about it. Why do you think I want one :cheers:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
(BUMP) Last day to see this thread and show up, i tentatively have 15 solstices, three skies, and an audi tt. Supposed to be sunny and in the low 70's, should make for a good top down ride along the river. Hope to see some of you there! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
Sorry we can't make it! We have a 'quick' trip to Atlanta to make today (saturday) and won't be back until Sunday night.

Have fun, and please take some photos to share!

Drive safe:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
JFig,

It was very nice meeting all of you at the meet. Your car looks great, and i think you might have convinced my step-dad to consider purchasing a sky. He is the one that sat in it at the Lake Michigan College parking lot. I will post my pictures as soon as i have time to download.

Again, thanks for coming.








 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top