Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first sky and customer car came in to northeastern Ohio. My wife and I went to see it tonight. Midnight Blue and painted wheels. My wife has been starting to change her mind about the blue and is moving toward the Silver Pearl. Boy, I have to admit, I would have taken the blue in a minute. Very nice color. Just for your info, the painted wheels match exactly the metal stripe across the humps. They looked very nice. The salesman showed us the car in the back, but we were not allowed to sit or touch. He popped the lids for us. He mentioned that the front lid must be opened in a special way. The doors have to be all the way open or all the way closed or they will interfere with the lid. Didn't know that. I just can't get over how nice it looks compared to pictures. The pictures just don't do it justice.

Our friends ahead of us got called to put in their image. 3rd on list. They wanted auto, chrome, red and blk. Three strikes your out! They opted to pass rather than give up those three items. 4th on list dropped out. One guy ahead of us will get the call tomorrow, then us. We will pass if there is no chrome. Ahhhhhhhh!!!! :banghead:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts