Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the middle storage compartment between the seats...however, it doesn't lock. Any suggestions?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I would love to see the glove box and center compartment lock with the doors, where a click of the key fob can unlock them.

I keep my toll road transponder in the glove box - locked. I would hate to have to lose the security deposit because I lost it, or have somebody run up charges on my account with the old one before I noticed it was gone.

But it's quite a sinking feeling to be buzzing down the toll road, see the scanners up ahead letting you know that it's going to be looking for that transponder, realizing that it is in the locked glove box - and the only key that you have is in the ignition and keeping the car running and the steering wheel unlocked...

I HATE that.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
jdigiant in illinois it doesn't even matter if you don't have the scanner showing, as long as your plate is registered they void the ticket and pull the toll from your account :thumbs:

·
Registered
366 Posts
jdigiant in illinois it doesn't even matter if you don't have the scanner showing, as long as your plate is registered they void the ticket and pull the toll from your account :thumbs:
Unless you do it too much and then you get hit with a MASSIVE fee (yes I do know someone who did just what you describe on a regular basis and it caught up to him).

·
Registered
692 Posts
I would be able to lock it anyhow, that's where my Trunk Monkey carries his luggage! :lol:
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
AT THE DEALERSHIP 8/30/06
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD