Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our new Sky two weeks ago and plan to run it from the Fla Panhandle to Ohio and back starting Thursday. Has anyone run a couple thousand miles for a single trip yet over 6 days?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Blueweasal said:
We picked up our new Sky two weeks ago and plan to run it from the Fla Panhandle to Ohio and back starting Thursday. Has anyone run a couple thousand miles for a single trip yet over 6 days?
Don't get out on the open road and run at constant speed for hours before the engine is broken in.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Blueweasal said:
i just went last week 1300 miles in 4 days...:thumbs:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have 600 miles already. We didn't get her to sit in the garage. She goes to Tally to have the tire rub fixed in the morning.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Blueweasal said:
Yes - See my post on "Fill Her Up" just a few minutes ago. Maine to Florida a total of 1800 miles +. I was impressed by the overall performance.:thumbs:
The one down side was the weather. Cold in PA and VA and lots of heavy rain in the Carolinas and Georgia. A real good test for the top. The best sun was in Maine and Florida. Figure that one out.:confused:
Have plenty of details if you want to PM me.
:cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She has not been rained on since delivery. Fire season could be as exciting as hurricane. For those wondering we have been lurking since the first week of March when we imaged.

Chili Pepper Red
Auto
Chrome
Spoiler
CAI
Suspension Upgrade
We checked all the boxes

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
1600 Miles in two weeks...

I ran the break-in period plus a little being real nice. Then I took a thousand-mile weekender to Monterey.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts