Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went by the dealership to fill out some paperwork before I take delivery of my car. I test drove it today and it had 21 miles on it. Is that normal or has someone been joyriding my car? Any info would be appreciated.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Typically

D-money11 said:
I went by the dealership to fill out some paperwork before I take delivery of my car. I test drove it today and it had 21 miles on it. Is that normal or has someone been joyriding my car? Any info would be appreciated.
It may vary from as few as 6 to into the 30's or 40's depending on how many trains it had to be moved on and off of along with moving it on and off trucks to deliver it. Also the dealer needs to move it around from "the shop" to the "showroom"
Also the test each vehicle at the factory.
So there will be a few miles on her.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Mine had a wopping 4 on her when I took delivery.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Mine had 14 when they received it and 14 when I took her home...:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Mine had 15 when delivered and 17 when we left for home. The 2 miles between delivery and drive off were put on by me during my orientation drive - and I'm still smiling.

:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Mine had 43 on her.... hmmmmmm.... SPAG, DID YOU TAKE HER A'RIDIN??? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
154 Posts
miles

12 here

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Mine had 43 on her.... hmmmmmm.... SPAG, DID YOU TAKE HER A'RIDIN??? SkyBaby-07
I'm sworn to secrecy...

Vroom Vroom!

·
Registered
295 Posts
13 here

·
Registered
314 Posts
21 - we're out West and know it was moved on and off rail cars so assume that adds more miles than if it was delivered by truck.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
12 miles. Truck to the prep area to under my butt...

·
Registered
29 Posts
22 miles and a full tank of gas

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Every dealership should be doing a road test on their new vehicles. The guy who only had 4 miles at delivery should be concerned, I do not think they did a proper pre-delivery inspection.

Our cars always go on the same route for the inspections and the mileage when they are done is usually 21 Kms.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Its' a STAR!

50. Yup my car had 50 miles on it and It was because it was used to film the MotorWeek spot on the Sky that was filmed in Miami... At least that's what I was told. I am driving a TV Star!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts