Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
SGT. United States Marine Corps

worked very closely with people like jdigiants daughter. We were the "in the field" guys.
Had the TS clearance like she probably has or will have when she graduates.
US Army, Electronic Warfare. I fixed the equipment jdigiants daughter will work on. Well, at least the equipment they used in the '80's.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi!
For my first post here I'd like to say thanks to our military people. Feel free to say Hi what branch and what you do if you wish! Ill start:
Army, Peacekeeper
I was also in the AF reserve as a crew chief on C17s and the KC 135 series of A/C
SSGT S. Williams:D
USAF retired. I served 20 years in the USAF, the last eleven years I was assigned to the Presidential Unit (Air Force One).

Both my sons are currently serving in the USAF also.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Just found this thread.
US Army Viet Nam 68 11 Bravo Proud to call you all "Brothers & Sisters"

:cheers:

Thank you for your service.:bow:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Retired 27 May 06. 33 years, U.S. Navy LDO CDR. Aircrewman on P-3 Orion Aircraft. Go Navy, Beat Army!:lol:
SKYMRK

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks To Our Sons & Daughters

TO MY SONS AND YOUR FAIMILY MEMBERS SERVING OUR COUNTRY,THANKS FOR OUR FREEDOM.

To my oldest son, Steven, Major United States Airforce. USAF Academy Grad. Civil engineering, EOD, A10 pilot, T6 Instructer pilot and now moving to Las Vegas to be a "Reaper" pilot.
http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123027012

Middle Son, Greggory, Lieutenant United States Navy, Naval Academy Grad. Director of Design, Project Manager, U.S. Naval Academy.
http://www.dcmilitary.com/dcmilitary_archives/stories/011906/39227-1.shtml

Youngest son Michael (21) still at home

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
How many are members of The American Legion or the VFW? Always a good place to stop while on a cruse

·
Registered
317 Posts
U.S. Army 1972-1974. Lived and worked with Navy, Air force, and Marines while I was in the military. For the most part, we all got along pretty good.
Thanks to all that serve
my tag-- Salute to Veterans---07USA
Ghost-Sky

·
Registered
1 Posts
Serving in Hawaii

Still serving now in Hawaii as a Commander on Schofield Barracks.
Currently lots of true American Heroes deployed from the 25th Inf Div here. Been there and back many times with the 5 t-****s to prove it-this time currently serving in a supporting role.

Some people forget we are at war. It is very real going to the Chapel and hearing the Honor Guard fire a salute in honor of a fallen commrade.

Thanks to all those Veterans and Americans who continue their support.

41 - 60 of 155 Posts