Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped by my Dealer and was advised that VOMS shows my SKY as DELIVERED. Where is she???? Oh where, oh where has my little SKY gone, oh where, oh where can she be?????? This is driving me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Possibilities:

Damaged in transport. :brentil:

Stolen. :mad:

Delivered, but to different store? Does your dealer run multiple stores, but have only one delivery site?

Or it could be the new computer system (wrong code, new code, etc.).

Hope you get your SKY soon.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
This is true, CNN had a report of a car transporter loaded, getting hit by a train. Real bad driver killed cars in flames, and they looked like Skys or Sols it was hard to tell...Very sad..Seal9:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Actually, this has happened to a number of people. The demo for my dealership was "delivered" for 2 weeks before it actually showed up. I'm sure your car is still in transport.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
NC Sky said:
Actually, this has happened to a number of people. The demo for my dealership was "delivered" for 2 weeks before it actually showed up. I'm sure your car is still in transport.
:agree: Ours showed Delivered for over a week and it was MIA (Still In-Transit) :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
SKY Spy said:
:agree: Ours showed Delivered for over a week and it was MIA (Still In-Transit) :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
:agree: Give her a couple of weeks and she will show up.:D Happy driving.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
seal9 said:
This is true, CNN had a report of a car transporter loaded, getting hit by a train. Real bad driver killed cars in flames, and they looked like Skys or Sols it was hard to tell...Very sad..Seal9:confused: :confused:

Seal9...are you yanking our chain...or did this really happen? I searched the CNN website and cannot find anything related to such a story.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SkyCrzr said:
Just stopped by my Dealer and was advised that VOMS shows my SKY as DELIVERED. Where is she???? Oh where, oh where has my little SKY gone, oh where, oh where can she be?????? This is driving me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Your SKY goes to 050 when it is shipped, at that point it now belongs to the dealer's inventory and not the plant. While it is not physically at the dealer, it is none the less owned by the dealer My SKY was 050 EVT 500 for 13 days, time it took by train tomake it to me. Invoice was in place 1 day after ship date. It is just the way the event status of a car is documented. SIMPLE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts