Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed today that there is a visible screw located at the bottom of the left pedal stand. Apparently something came apart there...anyone know what that piece missing is?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I just noticed today that there is a visible screw located at the bottom of the left pedal stand. Apparently something came apart there...anyone know what that piece missing is?
If it's the screw just below the left foot rest, it's suppose to be there. Just pull the floor mat up over it and keep driving.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
There should be a cap over that screw. Other than that it belongs there:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
There should be a cap over that screw. Other than that it belongs there:thumbs:
That's right Rick. But it still looks weird so I cover it with the corner of the floor mat.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So apparently the cap came off at some point. It's going to bug me so hopefully the cap is an easy thing to replace vs. covering it. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
So apparently the cap came off at some point. It's going to bug me so hopefully the cap is an easy thing to replace vs. covering it. Thanks for the info.
Nope. Even with the cap, it's still ugly.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:agree: :agree: :agree:
This has been discussed before, it causes no problems, cover with the mat,or not, it isn't anything to worry over.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
There is a thread about that particular bolt. Iffen I remember correctly ,Saturn put it there so that I could scratch my toes on it as I dont wear shoes. ...Skip...resident *******:lol: :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts