Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm off to see the Toronto AutoShow in a few minutes. I've been told that instead of seeing the preproduction cars link all our US friends are experiencing we are getting the origional concept car. I assume that we will not be able to touch it or sit in it. This sux bit I want to see something!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
Well I'm off to see the Toronto AutoShow in a few minutes. I've been told that instead of seeing the preproduction cars link all our US friends are experiencing we are getting the origional concept car. I assume that we will not be able to touch it or sit in it. This sux bit I want to see something!

Well, some of us... NAMELY, ME... have never seen the concept car... but i do feel bad that you arent getting the car to see that we have seen.... darn them...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I just returned from the show and the concept was the car there. But it fit the bill for me as this was my first up close and personal with the car....and needless to say, I want my sky now!!!!!!!:lol: :cheers: The interior red is more of a darker blood red IMO nice.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm back. I seemed to know more about the car than the Saturn reps. I wasn't happy that Chichago got 2 preproduction cars and Toronto got last years concept.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
That was probably my last trip to the Toronto show as it was a bit disappointing, I think I'll take in NAIAS next time it's only an extra hours drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts