Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The list of my mods will no longer fit in the 250 character limit that the signature requires. I have a good 4 or five mods that I cannot list. I am even a supporting member!!! I have quite a few great vendors out there that I would love to be able to support with every post. Is it possible to increase the signature size?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
The list of my mods will no longer fit in the 250 character limit that the signature requires. I have a good 4 or five mods that I cannot list. I am even a supporting member!!! I have quite a few great vendors out there that I would love to be able to support with every post. Is it possible to increase the signature size?
I'll check, but doubt it'll happen. I think you're gonna have to uninstall a few parts. :lol:

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
i crammed as much as i could in there, left some out but one of theese days im just gonna link it to the my car domain page that is blank 'cause i procrastinate... could do that minus the procrastination

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of these days I'll set up a cardomain page.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Remove all the BS mods you have listed and you should have plenty of room.
:rolleyes:

The only person who gets to decide what mods are important
is the the one who actually owns the vehicle in question.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know what Celt... My wallet agrees with you wholeheartedly!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
:rolleyes:

The only person who gets to decide what mods are important
is the the one who actually owns the vehicle in question.
You're right, some people might actually care about a painted fuse box cover. :rolleyes:

You know theres people with mods that could take up a good portion of the screen and they're not complaining.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
I never could get the arguments over types of mods. Customizing a car is all about taking ownership and making your ride your own. Not every mod is gonna be everyone's cup a tea, but so what! We mod cause the car's ours, an we can! :lol: If somebody doesn't like a mod I make, big whoop I figure. Couldn't care less. But I also figure they just don't get it. Different types of mods for different folk. All of 'em show a pride in their ride and some effort. Gotta appreciate that. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
One of these days I'll set up a cardomain page.
Please don't JOIN:eek: You might take me out of the #2 spot - Under the Saturn Sky Top Rides:brentil:

BTW - Happy Birthday:grouphug:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Endi, I asked the Administrator this exact question yesterday, and Nadeem responded today that some folks had huge signatures that made the threads too long, so they cut it to a 250 limit. Smoky MT Sky

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Nick... try to do it without changing the color.... I had to take out some of my stuff last year..and leaving it plain helped a bit... btw.. I LOVE THE MODS YOU HAVE DONE.. AND OTHERS..... I think it is GREAT to see the differences in our personalities... Makes us and our Kappas Unique!!!! SkyBaby

OOPS.... I missed your bday greeting? YIKES... SORRY.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You're right, some people might actually care about a painted fuse box cover. :rolleyes:

You know theres people with mods that could take up a good portion of the screen and they're not complaining.
Just fyi, no complaints here... just found it interesting that in the past year I have gotten the addiction pretty bad!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts