Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has anyone ever heard a Monsoon system? I will leave the head unit in place but I am concerned about how the speakers sound. Does any one know the specs on the speakers? I am thinking I will replace them depending on if I like them or not. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Road Trip said:
I was wondering if anyone has anyone ever heard a Monsoon system? I will leave the head unit in place but I am concerned about how the speakers sound. Does any one know the specs on the speakers? I am thinking I will replace them depending on if I like them or not. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Well in my opinion you need to listen to it first yourself before making that decision, as with alot of things it is a matter of taste, to some it will sound good and some it will not... it depends on what you like... Nobody can make that decision but you...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Seems like there was a post here that pointed back to the Solstice page, and it is suppose to sound really good. But I agree with Road Trip, will have to wait and listen. :cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Road Trip said:

Thanks!
I have one in my Trans Am and I love it.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Road Trip said:

Thanks!
My brother has a VW with a Monsoon System...

One word?
AWESOME

Speaker placement in the doors and side panels make for a better sound. One of the reasons I went immediately for Monsoon was riding in my bro's car...

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Love the Monsoon in my Solstice. I'm happy with the current radio setup so I plan to leave it as is.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brentil said:
Love the Monsoon in my Solstice. I'm happy with the current radio setup so I plan to leave it as is.
Thanks to everyone for the info! I will just wait untill I can listen to it. I had looked on the Solstice side and did not see any specs on the system. :cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Theft factor

One other issue mentioned on prior posts would be the risk of theft with an obviously 3rd party stereo upgrade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts