Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that I read somewhere at the dealer that when you upgrade to the Monsoon, they get rid of something in the passenger door, like a map holder or something, so they can fit the woofer.

Any word on that

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
dmbdlatc said:
I thought that I read somewhere at the dealer that when you upgrade to the Monsoon, they get rid of something in the passenger door, like a map holder or something, so they can fit the woofer.

Any word on that
I think it is the storage pocked behind the passenger seat, that is where they put the sub woofer...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I didn't hear about that! The car already is limited for space and they take away 3 cubic inches!!! :eek: I am shocked. Cancel my order! NOT!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Passenger vs Driver

I think I might have preferred they put the subwoofer bhind the driver seat - I don't know too many folks who can reach into the seat back pocket on the drivers seat while sitting it the driver's seat - but I use the passenger side pocket on my current car for things like ATM envelopes.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Lil GTO said:
I think I might have preferred they put the subwoofer bhind the driver seat - I don't know too many folks who can reach into the seat back pocket on the drivers seat while sitting it the driver's seat - but I use the passenger side pocket on my current car for things like ATM envelopes.
I don't think there is a driver pocket.

·
Registered
256 Posts
The woofer sits right behind the passenger seat. When I lifted the driver's seat there was a storage pocket back there. You may be able to get your wallet and something else in the pocket. There is no pocket on the passenger side with the woofer in place. There might be one without the woofer though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts