Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hubby and I will be down in Fremont Calif. Oct 4 - 9 to visit family but wanted to get a short run in. We have Friday Oct 6 available to do this. Anyone that knows the area want to meet up and do this run with us? We would love to see other SKY's. We haven't seen any other here in Canada and I think it would be neat to be part of a SKY family.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
My hubby and I will be down in Fremont Calif. Oct 4 - 9 to visit family but wanted to get a short run in. We have Friday Oct 6 available to do this. Anyone that knows the area want to meet up and do this run with us? We would love to see other SKY's. We haven't seen any other here in Canada and I think it would be neat to be part of a SKY family.

Thanks
I would like to meet up but it is my anniversary that week-end (34th!).

I also highly recommend a run down the coast, Hwy 1 to Monterey. Be sure to catch Oceanview Blvd in Monterey. That'll take you along the coast (specatular views) and runs into 17 Mile Dr which takes you to Carmel. A stop for lunch the Pebble Beach Golf couse is pretty cool too.

The W and I were just there this past week-end and even though we've been there quite a bit (we live 2 - 2 1/2 hrs away) it is always beautiful.

Don't forget the camera!
:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to meet up but it is my anniversary that week-end (34th!).

I also highly recommend a run down the coast, Hwy 1 to Monterey. Be sure to catch Oceanview Blvd in Monterey. That'll take you along the coast (specatular views) and runs into 17 Mile Dr which takes you to Carmel. A stop for lunch the Pebble Beach Golf couse is pretty cool too.

The W and I were just there this past week-end and even though we've been there quite a bit (we live 2 - 2 1/2 hrs away) it is always beautiful.

Don't forget the camera!
:D
Congrats on the 34 years! Thanks for the info on Monterey and Carmel. We plan on doing that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts