Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have been a member for 4 years now but recently have moved from Regina, Saskatchewan to Beaconsfield, Quebec and was wondering if there was any other members in this area and if there is a club of any sort in this area.

Terry
:cheers:

Reactions: Guy Simard

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have been a member for 4 years now but recently have moved from Regina, Saskatchewan to Beaconsfield, Quebec and was wondering if there was any other members in this area and if there is a club of any sort in this area.
I have only seen one other one since being here for a month, there mustn't be too many of them as I had several people approach me while filling up with gas.

Terry

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
You are correct there are not many skys in Quebec, I was there 4 to 5 years ago with my red line stopped at Decarie hot dog and the people in there said they rarely ever see a sky(great hot dogs by the way). With the roads in Montreal or most of Quebec for that matter they are probably more rare now than then as you know the roads are brutal on cars there.That's what's better about Ontario at least the roads are decent for the most part anyway. Enjoy Montreal it's a great city and people love to have fun.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just watch the bicyclists in Montreal...they r dangerous. They do not stop at intersections.
No kidding!!! Nobody stops at a stop sign, it is merely a suggestion!

Terry

Reactions: marlboromike

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hi Terry,

I'm in Hudson, but grew up in Beaconsfield.

Been around this forum for ages, but sometimes disappear at times. We used to have a pretty good group of Kappa owners in the Montreal area and would do regular cruises, but that's pretty much died in the past couple of years.

Here's a pic from a 2013 cruise through Gatineau (near Ottawa).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
That's a nice collection of Kappa's there!

(Also, speaking of Gatineau--earlier this year I had an occasion to be in Ottawa. Nearly all of the beer we tried in Ottawa was awful. On the last day we had a walk over the bridge, and went to a Restaurant/Brewery, "Les Brasseurs du Temps," and they served some absolutely beautiful beers! If you've never been there and find yourself back in Gatineau I'd highly recommend it!) :cheers:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Terry,

I'm in Hudson, but grew up in Beaconsfield.

Been around this forum for ages, but sometimes disappear at times. We used to have a pretty good group of Kappa owners in the Montreal area and would do regular cruises, but that's pretty much died in the past couple of years.

thanks for the post, a friend of mine lives out in Hudson so if you see a Midnight Blue Sky with a luggage rack it will probably be me.

Terry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good evening Windance,

Not too far from you, i live in Laval, if you want to know where are the twities in the MTL area , let me know, I ownwd a spot bike for a long while, so i know the backroads like my pocket in the laurentians...

So far i have seen 4 sky's on the roas besides mine.

Have a good evening

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live in rosemont ..i own a 2008 sky...good to hear i.m not alone loll
Sorry Richard I just noticed you replied to me, I live out in Beaconsfield.

Terry

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If this ever happens again please let me know.

Terry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts