Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 of our sales staff went to Calgary yesterday for Sky training and they got to sit in the car and play with it...they said it was awesome...duh

Anyways, the bad news is that the DSM said the first units that hit each retail facility are REQUIRED to stay there for 30 days! :brentil:

I am now praying that mine is #2 like 1 day behind the first one.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
2 of our sales staff went to Calgary yesterday for Sky training and they got to sit in the car and play with it...they said it was awesome...duh

Anyways, the bad news is that the DSM said the first units that hit each retail facility are REQUIRED to stay there for 30 days! :brentil:

Yeah but these might be their demos that they have to keep.:eek:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
...and thirty days after May 11th is .....June 11th:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no "demo system" like there is in the states...all cars coming to Canadian dealerships can and will be sold.

Interesting to note is that the VIN of the one they sat in yesterday was 172. Lowest I have heard of so far.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
There is no "demo system" like there is in the states...all cars coming to Canadian dealerships can and will be sold.

Interesting to note is that the VIN of the one they sat in yesterday was 172. Lowest I have heard of so far.
Hmm... well I'd better not piss off my dealer then. There are two Sky's exactly the same coming in. He told me he'd keep mine for no more than a day. So let him keep the other guys.

Did they give any indication of when the cars would flow into Canada?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still the same...May 11th

Obviously there will be a few days flex there but they are being told to have an unveiling party on the 11th and not to let anyone see the vehicle if it is here a few days early.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

Obviously there will be a few days flex there but they are being told to have an unveiling party on the 11th and not to let anyone see the vehicle if it is here a few days early.
My dealer says he isn't going to plan a anything until he knows the car will be there.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They also were told September for the Redline and a starting price of $39,500 Cdn for that bad boy...we'll see how close they are...September seems way too soon for the Redline.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

Maybe they'll give everyone their Sky on May 11th. It's a long wait but it would be earlier than June:lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts
That's Illegal

Hey there I asked my dealership today when he was confirming my stages with me & he (sales manager) said that unless you made that agreement with them for yours to be a demo undriven in the showroom, that is illegal for them to do that. If you end up being first I would definitley be looking into your contract because if it is not written on it anywhere than they can't do that to you!
:cheers: & I hope this helps ease your mind~

CdnSkyGuy said:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts