Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't believe how good this car looked in person! I must have stood there staring at it for an hour...absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to own it! :willy:

Anyway, here's a few of the many pictures I took:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
waywyrd said:
I couldn't believe how good this car looked in person! I must have stood there staring at it for an hour...absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to own it! :willy:

Anyway, here's a few of the many pictures I took:
YOU AND ME BOTH......I'M STILL FLOATING ON A CLOUD.....LEFT YOU A MESSAGE......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I remember seeing you there! Too bad we all didn't have skyroadster.com shirts or something we could recognize each other by...

Now we just have to sit and wait for our cars...*sigh*. I did buy a Sky t-shirt that day, though. It'll have to do, I guess. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
Thanks for the pics. :cheers: Too bad that they seem to have bad lighting at the displays, because the pics often have alot of shadows. Either way I love the car. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Lost Sol said:
Thanks for the pics. :cheers: Too bad that they seem to have bad lighting at the displays, because the pics often have alot of shadows. Either way I love the car. :cheers:
yeah....they had it under the overhang........wish it would have been out in the sunshine....it was a great day, too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
sky_line said:
yeah....they had it under the overhang........wish it would have been out in the sunshine....it was a great day, too!
:cheers: They named it the SKY... so why not put it outside on a nice day? I undersatand they want indoor traffic (I was once a Salesman ... errr Recruiter), but if they put the information tables inside, then people would still go inside the store. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
if it were in full sun, it'd be hard to get a good picture- parts would get badly overexposed and there'd be no shadow detail...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
YES!
That interior shot was exactly what I was looking for... Looks nice and snug in there -- I like the feel of a car "around" me when I drive it... :cool: :D :cool:



Now I can't wait.. :banghead:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top