Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, our Phoenix Sky-Sol Car Club met for a ride up to Canyon Lake, and then we attended the Scottsdale Pavilions Car Show, which is the longest continuously running car show in the world. Below is my favorite photo at the show, plus I have attached a couple more taken earlier today on the windy canyon road to Scottsdale (the long way there).

Attached are four Kappas at the dealership, five Kappas at Tortilla Flat, five Kappas at Canyon Lake, and a couple hi-res photos from the car show. Unfortunately, we couldn't get all 14 in one row, so two late-comers are out of the picture.

Anybody else have more photos to post? We love those group shots!

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice. Wish I could have been there for that. Looks like mother nature cooperated nicely too.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Great pics! Looks like a good time. The weather seemed to be in your favor too, eh?

Look forward to seeing additional pictures and a schedule of your next ride.

Angel

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome pics. I wish there were enough owners in this area to have a get-together! :thumbs:

·
Registered
316 Posts
bad ass pics

·
Registered
141 Posts
richm said:
Anybody else have more photos to post? We love those group shots!
Here's a couple more pictures......and as for the weather, here in Phoenix, all we have are sunny days! (still over 100 degrees. Sometimes it's a little too sunny!)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts