Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on another thread MGLINDO posted this morning that he got called in to "order" I asked mglindo in the thread what that meant.. just order or actual image.

I got tired of waiting and noticed he lives in vacaville,ca. the guy that owns that dealership owns 3 in this area, including mine. so I called the vacaville store and told him about the posting.

I then gave him the username and bammmoooo.... he knew who I was talking about and said yes, they just did his image this morning. the sales guy say they recvd 2 images for customers!!! and he said that he thought my store recvd more but wasn't sure... so why the H#LL hasn't my sales guy called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway.. it was for a manual tranny so he couldn't confirm anything on whether an auto would go thru or not.

guess who's getting off work early today to walk into the store personally!!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S.

I forgot my disclaimer--- this info was initally given by another forum member.

I called the salesman personally and the above post is what he told me.

I believe it to be true but will know for sure once I get my darn sales guy on the phone or go in personally after work.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I wonder if all dealerships got more images in! Maybe I should give mine a call!!! :thumbs: Good luck and keep us posted!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got an email yesterday from my Saturn dealer stating that they received images to order 2 customer SKYs. Their first image was the dealer demo. I'm number 4 on my Saturn Dealer's list so hopefully I'll be able to order mine soon!!! :willy:

·
Registered
380 Posts
My image was posted today

My dealer called me today, February 21st, to inform me that my image had arrived and the order placed, (I am number 1 in Cincinnati other than the dealer's demo). Chili pepper red, 5 speed, tan top and interior, 6 CD changer, chrome wheels at MRSP. He said expect delivery 4 th 6 weeks. Unit will arrive by rail to Dayton, OH. I will definitely have one of the first Skys in Cincinnati. ROUND ONE OF THE WAIT IS OVER!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am in N. California also. My GM called me yesterday to confirm what I asked for and he has ordered my Sky. I am #1 at my dealership in Santa Rosa. My Sky is our 12th Saturn.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MOMDRAE said:
I am in N. California also. My GM called me yesterday to confirm what I asked for and he has ordered my Sky. I am #1 at my dealership in Santa Rosa. My Sky is our 12th Saturn.:lol: :lol:
OOOOHHHHH so your the #1!!!

so funny, I've heard alot about you.

did u get the info about this forum from them? I gave it to them and asked them to pass it along to the other ppl waiting on the list.

I'm #2-- did they mention how many images they got?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Why is it everyone else is getting images except MY dealer!?!?! Is it a location issue? Has anyone on the east coast (Im NJ) actually ordered yet?
:banghead:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so close, but yet so far...

well, good news and bad.

I just confirmed with my dealer that they just rcvd 3 images. thats the good news.

bad news is... they gave one image to each of his 3 stores. so that means the #1 and #2 on the vacaville/fairfield list got theirs and the #1 at the Santa rosa (my store) got hers.

dang nabbit!!!! so now I can change my signature from #2 to #1 but still waiting for image.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just got off the phone with my dealer too! They did recieve one image yesterday! Now I've moved up to #2!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
295 Posts
I just called number one on our list and he is one the way to order his SKY! We got one image, besides our demo image. WHHEEEEEHAAAAA!

Cheers,
Jill

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
rwood411 said:
Why is it everyone else is getting images except MY dealer!?!?! Is it a location issue? Has anyone on the east coast (Im NJ) actually ordered yet?
SkyFan in Cincinatti, FutureSkyOwner in Maryland, NC SKy & Jill in North Carolina all got images... I am going to call mine and see if they got one... I am not sure where I am on the list... I know I am not #1 *I am their #1 customer though:rolleyes:*... but I think I am numero 2... :thumbs: Maybe in a week or two... woo hoo!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
248 Posts
No Image for Me ... (yet) ...

...just off the phone with my dealer ... no new images yet ... he told me to call back tomorrow AM ...:banghead:

·
Registered
357 Posts
rwood411 said:
What town/county are you located in? I'm in Westampton/Burlington County and received no call or email from the G.M. of the store I'm dealing with :confused:

·
Registered
311 Posts
usmc said:
on another thread MGLINDO posted this morning that he got called in to "order" I asked mglindo in the thread what that meant.. just order or actual image.

I got tired of waiting and noticed he lives in vacaville,ca. the guy that owns that dealership owns 3 in this area, including mine. so I called the vacaville store and told him about the posting.

I then gave him the username and bammmoooo.... he knew who I was talking about and said yes, they just did his image this morning. the sales guy say they recvd 2 images for customers!!! and he said that he thought my store recvd more but wasn't sure... so why the H#LL hasn't my sales guy called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway.. it was for a manual tranny so he couldn't confirm anything on whether an auto would go thru or not.

guess who's getting off work early today to walk into the store personally!!!
Just got on the computer. Yep, got my image ordered yesterday! Yahoo! I am totally pumped! My salesman told me it should get here 6-8 weeks. Probably said that so I would'nt get upset if it wasn't here in 6 weeks. I am hoping it gets here sooner. I was # 3 in line for the car but the other 2 people ahead of me dropped out. :cheers: He told me that they probably couldn't wait and probably bought Solstices. Yahoo, I made #1 and didn't even know it.:willy: I know I was driving the salesmen crazy, I was there so often. It was either them, or the wife! The salesmen won! :lol:

Ju

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just got back from my dealer here in Il. My order had no new info, but he did tell me on Monday he recieved 2 new images...So things are starting to heat up.................:cool:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mglindo said:
Just got on the computer. Yep, got my image ordered yesterday! Yahoo! I am totally pumped! My salesman told me it should get here 6-8 weeks. Probably said that so I would'nt get upset if it wasn't here in 6 weeks. I am hoping it gets here sooner. I was # 3 in line for the car but the other 2 people ahead of me dropped out. :cheers: He told me that they probably couldn't wait and probably bought Solstices. Yahoo, I made #1 and didn't even know it.:willy: I know I was driving the salesmen crazy, I was there so often. It was either them, or the wife! The salesmen won! :lol:

Ju
hehehe, ya I think my salesperson will be happy as I am when I get the image so they don't have to hear from me all the time! :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
pphjj5 said:
I just got back from my dealer here in Il. My order had no new info, but he did tell me on Monday he recieved 2 new images...So things are starting to heat up.................:cool:
THAT'S what I wanted to hear -- I am now more like 6 in line now...:thumbs:

·
Registered
357 Posts
rwood411 said:
Im in Morris county - and not a peep from my dealer either. Burlington County, is that by the shore?
No, it's in the southern part of the state on the WEST coast (real close to Pennsylvania and Philadelphia is a short drive away).

1 - 20 of 65 Posts