Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the other 5 pictures I have. They would not open the hood for me but at least they did open the trunk. I asked if a set of golf clubs would fit and their answer was that they would although you would probably need a smaller "carry" type bag.
The Pittsburgh show is running through the 19th. You can get complete show info by doing a search for the David L Lawrence Convention Center. Weekend hours are 11-10 on Friday, 11-10 on Saturday, and 11-6 on Sunday. Adult admission is $9.00.
I told the Saturn rep that I will now be selling my big block 69 Chevelle and ordering a Sky real soon!

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Kappa Fan said:
Here are some pics of golf clubs in the Solstice:
Very nice. We've actually seen some of these before. Do you have any pics's of a Solstice or a Sky with a body stuffed in the trunk? :lol: :D

There are one or two pics showing approx. dimensions of the trunk space floating around here..

·
Registered
474 Posts
rick112 said:
Very nice. We've actually seen some of these before. Do you have any pics's of a Solstice or a Sky with a body stuffed in the trunk? :lol: :D

There are one or two pics showing approx. dimensions of the trunk space floating around here..
I have seen a pic of someone in their trunk! :lol:
They were not "totally" in the trunk but they did get most of their body into the back - would not have been able to close the decklid!

Sorry, I just spent 15 minutes searching the Solstice forum trying to find the pic to post but alas...I could not locate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts