Probably captured fleet cars. :banghead: :mad:

·
Registered
243 Posts
SWEEEEEET!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Awesome pix, thanx!!! That Silverpearl R/L up front will be what mine will look like. Hold on just a minute, they have the shipping plastic on them, perhaps they are headed for Detroit? Maybe they are being shipped for final approval of fit & finish, build etc. You think?

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ernest said:
Awesome pix, thanx!!! That Silverpearl R/L up front will be what mine will look like. Hold on just a minute, they have the shipping plastic on them, perhaps they are headed for Detroit? Maybe they are being shipped for final approval of fit & finish, build etc. You think?
Yeah I forgot to add to my Post that "NO Ernest that's not MAYHEM!!!" in the picture. I woulda thought they'd already tested them but it's not a bad guess. I'm gonna have to keep running by to see if they keep moving new ones into the area. And you know for sure I'll cruise by the 14th and thereafter to try and get a shot of your car.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Thanks, you are the best. I was just wondering when they to build the 31, if they will be in a designated group off to the side? Time will tell. Thanks for being on top of it for us, I owe you a Texas Size steak dinner if you ever come this way!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Rl

Greetings Gents.. I just sold my CTS-V. Im thinking about the SKY RL. I was fishing around on the GM media site they have some RL pics although they dont seem to be any different other than a fender logo?

Fot those owners out there, how is the ride? Does it have a lot of chop ?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Where do we start? darkened headlights? Functiional Air Vents? Dual exhausts to name just a few. Welcome aboard, glad to have a new member.
Feel free to ask questions, plenty of knowledge to be gained here. Heck, thanks to this forum I type and spell good now!:lol: :lol: :thumbs: :cheers: Well, at least better!

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ernest said:
Thanks, you are the best. I was just wondering when they to build the 31, if they will be in a designated group off to the side? Time will tell. Thanks for being on top of it for us, I owe you a Texas Size steak dinner if you ever come this way!!
I have a buddy who lives in Ark City, Kansas, and he keeps telling me I ain't had a REAL steak until i get one in the midwest :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts