Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice work

Love your artwork. Can you do me one where the guy is short, chubbier and balding.... okay bald?:cheers:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Great piece of art. Now if I could olny super impose myself in it. Same car as mine. Good job.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
hmmmm..:D i am sure you know what i am going to ask......:D . could ya?..:cool: PLEASE? .. PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP?..... ty SkyBaby-07 OH NO... WHAT HAPPEN TO MY PINK?????

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SORRY... for a minute there my pink didnt show up.. almost had a panic attack..... UGH... SkyBaby-07 WOW.... I DID HAVE ONE.... that was very odd....:crazy:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Can you make one black?

Hey there that is really great I was wondering if you could make one with a tall blonde woman with a black SKY? Then I could put it on my screen saver, since that will probably be the closest I would be able to get to my SKY in the next 3 months :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GRinLR said:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Very cool, nice work.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I love it. I still want to do something with the logo you did a while back. Perhaps a hat or t-shirt. The car I ordered is red with a spoiler. If you get time (haha) think you could add the spoiler to that rendering?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Probably the closest most will come to a tall, blonde woman too. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey, I was just thinking.
You know on the VUE how the VUE is on the rear left and IF you got AWD or V6 it is on the rear right? Well my VUE has nothing on the right because I have the FWD/manual.

The SKY nameplate is the same way. SKY on the left rear, nothing to balance it out on the right. We should think of something to put there that is cool looking, (3 letters would be perfect), in the same font and silver. Any ideas or am I just obsessive about symmetry.

FUN would be too cheesy
USA, I don't really like
RWD?
something that would signify 1st year or original would be cool to differentiate from RedLine and people who buy later...
007 for model year??

Any other ideas or is this pretty stupid?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Actuall, I'm liking the 007 (because of the year, not the movies!). Then I could put 002 on my VUE! Any ideas how and where to get something like this made??

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
If anyone actually was interested, I found a website that makes the "badges" for the back of cars...it looks like they make a really close match. I think I'm going to try the 002 for my VUE and see how it goes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
One with me

OK I did this one myself.... with myself in it, of course. I did want a few slight mods to my Red Line as you can see. And HOORRRAAAAYYYY Lutz did announce there will be a Red Line turbo Sky!!! They even posted a picture of it. My name is first on the list for a Red Line at my dealer but the dealer couldn't do anything about it since the Red Line hadn't even been announced. Have to see where to go with this now. :cool: Can't figure out how I posted a picture before. If one is here, I did it.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyBaby said:
OMG.... Thank you so very much.... that was so cool.... and guess what?... I GUESSED RIGHT... IT WAS FOR ME.... ty again..SkyBaby-07
What you doin up this late? Thought you needed your beauty sleep. SKip... :cool:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts