Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only been watching this forum for a couple of months, but it seems to me as if a lot more cars than usual have been delivered in the last few days. ARE things speeding up or am I imagining it?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've been seeing an increase in deliveries too. :cheers:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just saw this on Saturnfans.com.

Saturn Sales Up 5% in August
SaturnFans.com • September 3, 2006

Retail car sales for Saturn were up 5% last month, compared to August 2005 levels. Saturn stores delivered 8,677 new vehicles, including 1,073 SKYs and 1,781 AURAs. This was the first month that the AURA was on sale.

Overall, Saturn retailers sold 22,050 vehicles last month. Year-do-date (YTD) 148,027 Saturns have been sold, down slightly from 149,087 through this same period last year. ION sales were up again in August – this time by 6% – to 10,300 units. Retailers have sold 3.5% more IONs YTD this year (71,269) than last year (68,860). Both VUE and Relay sales were down, 18% and 31% respectively. Sales of the VUE totaled 7,819 this August, compared to 9,219 in August of last year. However, VUE sales are up 2.7% YTD to 65,145 units. Saturn retailers sold 1,077 Relay minivans, down from 1,512 in August of 2005. YTD sales of the Relay are down more than 57% this year (5,037).

·
Registered
422 Posts
Production and Sales

I've only been watching this forum for a couple of months, but it seems to me as if a lot more cars than usual have been delivered in the last few days. ARE things speeding up or am I imagining it?
Production and sales the last four month (beside of the one week plant shut down for model change in June) are nearly constant. You can see it in the prod & sales graphs here:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=103994&postcount=7

The main problem is they can't sell more cars then they are able to produce :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts