Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know the statistics on which color is being ordered the most ???? I bet somebody on this forum knows....:)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Bluestone was really popular for a while but when it was anounced that it would not be released until later and we all (well most of us) had to move to another colour. I don't remember if I voted for Bluestone or Chili Peper Red.

·
Registered
255 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
Do any of you know the statistics on which color is being ordered the most ???? I bet somebody on this forum knows....:)
From all that I read on this forum it seems that Silver Pearl is the most popular IMHO. Mine will be Silver Graphite which I thought was the second most popular. However, it seems like in the last month or so as people get deliveries on their cars that Chili Pepper Red and Midnight Blue are also very popular. I'm sure whatever color you pick you'll love it. All available colors look great on the Sky.:cheers:

·
Registered
95 Posts
rick112 said:
Bluestone was really popular for a while but when it was anounced that it would not be released until later and we all (well most of us) had to move to another colour. I don't remember if I voted for Bluestone or Chili Peper Red.
Rick - You voted for Chili Pepper Red. (As I'm sure you know, you can click on any of the percentages to see actual member names behind the votes. You got me curious so I saved you the trouble) :thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
longwaitlarry said:
From all that I read on this forum it seems that Silver Pearl is the most popular IMHO. Mine will be Silver Graphite which I thought was the second most popular. However, it seems like in the last month or so as people get deliveries on their cars that Chili Pepper Red and Midnight Blue are also very popular. I'm sure whatever color you pick you'll love it. All available colors look great on the Sky.:cheers:
I am just waffling between midnight blue or red.....as I wait for the official Red Line ordering to start!!! I gave them 500.00 the other day and signed a prelim contract for the blue:D .

·
Registered
438 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
I am just waffling between midnight blue or red.....as I wait for the official Red Line ordering to start!!! I gave them 500.00 the other day and signed a prelim contract for the blue:D .
Both are great...but the blue is tough to keep clean...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ishot3bucks said:
I am afraid of that... not far from black is it....... my current ride is white pearl and it doesnt show dirt bad at all. I gotta decide, wont be long till the official Red Line orders start going in (I hope and pray) :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
I am afraid of that... not far from black is it....... my current ride is white pearl and it doesnt show dirt bad at all. I gotta decide, wont be long till the official Red Line orders start going in (I hope and pray) :cool:

I have an Avalanche which it is black, it is hell to wash it if it warm day!!! I live in AZ, soo I wash it only if it cold or cool day, it will be fine.....

At least, I will NOT get black again!

Jay

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
My SC2 (see signature for a pic) was midnight blue, and though it does attract dust and dirt quickly the fact that the color is a bit "off" black in my opinion makes it less obvious that it was dirty.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Red

:D Red Is Hot

Vin:100583
Chili Pepper
Fully Loaded

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I LOVE the obit!!!!! oh my gosh you are hysterical! I love your New Saturn......gorgeous!

·
Registered
804 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:

Red...Red...Red...Red...Red...Red (is my opinion coming through ok?):D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I was going to get black because I think it will set the chrome off. However when we saw the red in person at the dealership we fell in love with it. So ours will be red. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Been using the duster quite a bit but from a distance you don't notice it too much.Haven't heard any complaints, but a lot of ooos and ahhs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts