Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the weathermen...and u know u cannot trust them, this Sunday is supposed to be SUNNY in DELAWARE...and please no RAIN DANCING on Saturday.

·
Registered
420 Posts
did someone ask for SUNNY SKY's this weekend? well allow me to perform the SKY DANCE for you...

:willy: :willy: :woo: :woo: :yay: :yay: :bow: :ack: :willy:

and all together now...

:party:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sunny

I was afraid some may not come out to play Sunday if it was raining...my car has gotten wet and I even had to use the window scraper for frost!!!

Sue

·
Registered
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cannot believe u allowed a new born out in the rain...less than 2 weeks young. In Jersey it is a crime...Endangering the Welfare of a Minor...have to execute sentence... home arrest.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sorry ...

I don't have a big enough garage yet and my cover hasn't come in yet!!! Don't worry - those Sky's are hardy.

Mike - check out my post about the bluestone on the thread for Sunday...What's up with your dislike of bluestone???!!

Sue

·
Registered
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I promised the Moderators I wouldn't talk about it any longer...the rest of the forum knows this is a running joke but some members who ordered that color internalized my comments...it became nasty and now it has become a joke....so now I use the B word if I have to refer to that color...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Archives

I just read the archives of "B" and now I understand.

Breathe deep and think happy thoughts ....

Sue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts