1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh march 2005...that is really old! I thought it was new...sorry

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
oh march 2005...that is really old! I thought it was new...sorry
Its all good hon, were all entitled to our blond moments...:lol: And just to make ya fill better, I've had so many I covered the ones you missed....:willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The Solstice seems to lock you in and then it unlocks the doors when the ride is done. I liked it.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
rick112 said:
The Solstice seems to lock you in and then it unlocks the doors when the ride is done. I liked it.
That's scary too! I don't want my doors unlocking when I'm at a stoplight in a questionable area!

:eek:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Spag said:
That's scary too! I don't want my doors unlocking when I'm at a stoplight in a questionable area!

Afraid you won't know the answer.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
So does my 04 VUE & 04 L300, the only difference is the VUE will unlock in park with the motor running, the L300 you have to punch "unlock" on door while running, it will unlock on it's own when you remove the key. They have tried to reprogram the system without success.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Spag said:

On the automatic, the doors lock when the vehicle is placed into gear (drive or reverse) then unlock when the SKY is put back into park. They don't unlock when you stop and are still in gear.

I'm not sure about the manual - maybe check Solstice forum, it should work the same way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts