Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thoughts on this system? I use it on my 1997 nissan p/u and it works wonders. after I got out of my accident:banghead: :, I used this stuff on the fresh paint and to this day I dont have swirl marks at all. I confess that I dont use the same soap that is provided:nono: , I prefer a different brand. I have used it twice on our new sky and it seems to work great. No swirl marks, just looks factory.:cool:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have used it as well. You don't have to use a shamois much. However, I suspect the soap removes wax. The evidence for this is that my wash mit is very difficult to clean afterwards. I think it is full of wax. I haven't tried another soap but that is a good hint.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It recomends that you only use the soap provided, and to buy refills. I call shenanigans. use whatever soap pleases you. I can honestly say the water filter does work and drying is a thing of the past.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I used different soap and I didnt use the system for a few months (winter) and when i tried it again it got clogged. :lol: I didnt read the label. Anyways I got a new system for christmas and I used their soap which isnt that bad actually ( but expensive) But I still prefer a hand wash. But its awesome to use in the winter.:cheers:

note I used turtle wax platinum on my truck and the wax didnt come off. I used nu finish and it came off. So it might be what you use. I dont use the system every wash however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts