Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Put a deposit on a 2006 sky, in june 05. Saturn of southgate, Mich. Got a call the car is in production as of march 12, 06. He told me the wait time was 4 to 6 weeks. A couple of days ago I wanted to add a spoiler to the car, he told me the car was to far into production to add any extras. I have a order no. Does anybody know how to get a tracking no. on this car from the factory? Thanks Mr. Greg

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
gregpapler said:
Does anybody know how to get a tracking no. on this car from the factory? Thanks Mr. Greg
Your dealer should be able to give you your order number. Mine starts with a K and then 5 digits ie K00123. Check with your dealer. There should also be a number to call where you can check on your order status.

BTW the rear spoiler seems as though it can be purchased from the dealer as well. Just make it a seperate order if you really want it. I assume you will pay more for it now though.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
rick112 said:
Your dealer should be able to give you your order number. Mine starts with a K and then 5 digits ie K00123. Check with your dealer. There should also be a number to call where you can check on your order status.

BTW the rear spoiler seems as though it can be purchased from the dealer as well. Just make it a seperate order if you really want it. I assume you will pay more for it now though.

One more thing Mr. Greg -- You ordered a 2007 SKY:cheers:
Be proud!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The Rick's have spoken!:D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
You can have the dealership install the rear spoiler for you. It is available also as a reailer installed accesory. :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
You can have the dealership install the rear spoiler for you. It is available also as a reailer installed accesory. :cheers:

Regards,

Awesome! thanks for the info..I also ordered without the spoiler but have decided i like it now :willy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts