1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
congrats! looks great!

·
Registered
322 Posts
VERRRRY Nice!... BTW.......what is the (what appears to be a "logo" of sorts) on the right rear????? Is this a dealer thing or is this new????
Love the color!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
CUINOZ said:
VERRRRY Nice!... BTW.......what is the (what appears to be a "logo" of sorts) on the right rear????? Is this a dealer thing or is this new????
Love the color!
Looks like it says "Joe Marina" when you sample the image up and take a closer look.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats, that silver pearl is gorgeous!

As for that so-called logo on the right rear, it looks like a sticker that says "Joe Marina" which could be the name of the Tulsa dealership.

IMO, that has got to go...unless they're paying you to advertise their name. :lol:

Anyway, I hope she'll let you drive it someday and then you'll see what all of us Sky fanatics are raving about on this here forum. :D

Cheers!
:cheers:

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
are those chrome wheels or polished...looks polished from pics...but i can be wrong...Hey,,,who says it is her car??:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ggccg said:
Looks like it says "Joe Marina" when you sample the image up and take a closer look.
It's a logo that is now laying in my driveway in so many seperate letters.

BTW it is Saturn of Tulsa and they did a good job, not one dime over MSRP, I've been dealing with them for many years and will continue to do so in the future.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
marlboromike said:
are those chrome wheels or polished...looks polished from pics...but i can be wrong...Hey,,,who says it is her car??:lol: :lol:
First those are polished wheels, there were constraints on chrome when I imaged and second she says it's her car and we both know what that means.

Plus she can make that 5 speed sing, many years in the navy driving 18 wheelers. I could only hope to do as well.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Tell her you will cook dinner if she lets you take her out for some ice cream. Of course now you gotta drive so she can profile...Skip...:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Skip said:
Tell her you will cook dinner if she lets you take her out for some ice cream. Of course now you gotta drive so she can profile...Skip...:lol: :lol:
That woun't work Skip cooking is a hobbie of mine, so I cook most every night anyway.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
So ya dun stole tha car before momma dun got up. Oh you bad boy and ya better put some gas in it ....Skip....:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations. I love the color, and the fact that you have a picture of that moment when you were driving it out of the showroom!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Maverick said:
Pop quiz, which one do you like best:
The Sky....and the, huh....Sky!!!:D :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bigger is Better!

That is one of the things I was impressed by. I had looked at others but when I went to look at the Soltice, I could not believe how big it was. Then I decided to wait and look at the Sky. And here I am. The S.P. with the black seats look awful good, hope I did not make a mistake with my red seats??!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts