Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
:cheers: CONGRATS !!!! Black is sharp!!!!...love the red/blk interior!!! WOW!!:cheers:
Nice Pics!!
ENJOY!!:drool: :driving:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone! well here are some pics!!..I was a little excited in one of them, :willy: also the other picture I was caught off guard, but trust me,I was ALL smile's. "Skywulf" can atest to that! she was the first person I called driving out of the dealership, I mean, who else can relate to a sky driving experience, except a fellow "SKY" owner.......it was "Wonderful" I pick up my sky with 2 miles on it. Got msrp, but added extended warranty and tire/wheel protection(5 years)......:cheers: my husband didn't have a chance to drive it yet, "O well"!..........

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi everyone! well here are some pics!!..I was a little excited in one of them, :willy: also the other picture I was caught off guard, but trust me,I was ALL smile's. "Skywulf" can atest to that! she was the first person I called driving out of the dealership, I mean, who else can relate to a sky driving experience, except a fellow "SKY" owner.......it was "Wonderful" I pick up my sky with 2 miles on it. Got msrp, but added extended warranty and tire/wheel protection(5 years)......:cheers: my husband didn't have a chance to drive it yet, "O well"!..........
To bad you live up in mich, ill be getting my sky in 5 weeks and ill be driving top down all year round =)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, illness you are one "lucky guy"!....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How HOT is that? HOt tamale car for a HOT Tamale Chick! I was honored to get the call! Thanks for sharing! Put a big smile on my face!!!! I am glad I got you my numbers on TIME! Man they detailed that car within an inch of its life and it is LOOKING GOOOD In your driveway, looking good in your garage, on YOU! I am glad you got the Viper and the Roadster together. Great photos! :thumbs: :thumbs: Congratulations! Wish you were not so far away! I remember all of our helping each other out of tree waiting, and worrying! But GIRL that car looks GOOD on you! I am toasting you NOW!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THANK-YOU!! SKYWULF!....:willy: :willy: ....as you'd might imagine I've been driving all over town. When I called you I just left the Dealership...I didn't travel the highway cuz I didn't want to run it fast , I want a slow breakin period for this baby......I already condition the seats, and tomorrow, i will polish the wheels.....I need a stubby ant....so I have to ck out some auto stores. I am totally geeked!!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
:driving: :driving: Congratulations, she is one beautiful SKY, LOVE the interior, and please, get out there &:driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

You deserve her, you are a great friend, and forum member!!!! WOW again!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Great color choice, Mrs. V! Don't know how they caught you off-guard in that one photo...I think my SGS turned into Perma-Grin as soon as I got to the showroom this morning...and I still have it!!! :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats! She's a beauty!

I hope the Viper doesn't get jealous. :lol:

Enjoy the many miles of smiles!

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts