Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, for one, am jealous of mullet man. At least he gets to drive the Sky 30 feet out of the trailer every now and then. And when you think about it, isnt the Sky like a mullet? Business in the front, party in the back? Ok, that was a stretch. Besides, not just anyone can pull off the mullet,it takes a special,special breed to do so. I think you have to be named "Bud" or something like that as well.

Heres to you mullet man, wherever you are. Crank up the REO Speedwagon and rock on, my friend.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Have you seen the mullet man? The mullet man? The mullet man! :lol:

He could come up to Toronto and we would treat him well. All the Canadian beef, back bacon and softwood lumber he wanted. I'd let him store the Sky in my garage for a couple of days. I promis I won't sit in it. :)

Oh and if he gets a chance to read this, Canadian Beer is better and has a higher alcohol content. We'll buy him one or five. :cheers:

·
Registered
89 Posts
kappaman said:
I hear one of those beer commercials coming on....

"Here's to you, Mr Mullet Man Sky Backer Outer.... " :lol:
That's hilarious! It'd make a great commercial... :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Mullet Man

I was curious and researched the old threads to see who Mullet Man was and was not disappointed! :eek:

He reminds me of my friend from High School, who was you classic bowler with a mullet. Another good name would be Joe Dirt (great mullet movie). :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts