Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Baby is here. She's finally here! I can't beleive it. I have been waiting soooo long (decided somewhere around the end of 2003 that this was the car for me.) I will be taking delivery tonight. I went by on my lunch break to take some pictures, but I only had my phone with me. I will get better pictures this evening.

sky1.jpg sky2.jpg sky3.jpg sky cai.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratz and best of luck with hir she looks smoken!!:cool:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats to you too!!!! Got my call today too!! Picking it up in just over anv hour or so!!!

I almost did the same and took pics over my lunch break, but ran out of time... Hubby would probably get mad for me seeing it before him anyways!!! :D

Hope a you also have a wonderful weekend!!! Enjoy!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow, the midnight blue is really beautiful, congrats!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
This seems to have been a good week for a few of us. :cheers:
Got mine yesterday.:)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yippeee! I have a few weeks before mine is built, but watching everyone else get theirs helps the time go faster! :cheers:

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATS.... WISH IT WAS ME.... ENJOY THE RIDES......:cheers:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all the well wishers! I have had the best time tonight just driving :driving:. Hopefully I will have better pictures tomorrow.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
awesome...... looks great..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
163 Posts
jrarant said:
Thanks to all the well wishers! I have had the best time tonight just driving :driving:. Hopefully I will have better pictures tomorrow.
Just wait til you get to driving more in the daytime!! I'm waiting for that this weekend!! :thumbs:

Looks great!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
jrarant said:
I'm glad you finally got your baby!!! I'm glad that I was a little helper in the whole process!!! :thumbs:

CONGRATZ!!!!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
59 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! Enjoy the ride w/pride!!

I enjoy hearing as the cars come in...keeps me motivated!!!:willy:

·
Registered
314 Posts
You have no idea how much fun is in store for you! Better than vicariously experiencing through the excellent posts here. Better than you ever imagined. Congrats!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SKY Spy said:
I'm glad you finally got your baby!!! I'm glad that I was a little helper in the whole process!!! :thumbs:

CONGRATZ!!!!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Thanks

You kept me from going insane:willy: through this process. It has been great working with you. I hope to see you this weekend when I stop by the dealership.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow, three in one week. That is awesome! Congrats and have a great time in them this weekend. My fingers are crossed for beautiful weather for you all!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice......Congratz:cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts