Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Baby is here. She's finally here! I can't beleive it. I have been waiting soooo long (decided somewhere around the end of 2003 that this was the car for me.) I will be taking delivery tonight. I went by on my lunch break to take some pictures, but I only had my phone with me. I will get better pictures this evening.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Bumper Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Saturn sky Convertible Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Auto part Automotive exterior

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratz and best of luck with hir she looks smoken!!:cool:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats to you too!!!! Got my call today too!! Picking it up in just over anv hour or so!!!

I almost did the same and took pics over my lunch break, but ran out of time... Hubby would probably get mad for me seeing it before him anyways!!! :D

Hope a you also have a wonderful weekend!!! Enjoy!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow, the midnight blue is really beautiful, congrats!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
This seems to have been a good week for a few of us. :cheers:
Got mine yesterday.:)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yippeee! I have a few weeks before mine is built, but watching everyone else get theirs helps the time go faster! :cheers:

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATS.... WISH IT WAS ME.... ENJOY THE RIDES......:cheers:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all the well wishers! I have had the best time tonight just driving :driving:. Hopefully I will have better pictures tomorrow.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
awesome...... looks great..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
163 Posts
jrarant said:
Thanks to all the well wishers! I have had the best time tonight just driving :driving:. Hopefully I will have better pictures tomorrow.
Just wait til you get to driving more in the daytime!! I'm waiting for that this weekend!! :thumbs:

Looks great!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
jrarant said:
I'm glad you finally got your baby!!! I'm glad that I was a little helper in the whole process!!! :thumbs:

CONGRATZ!!!!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
59 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! Enjoy the ride w/pride!!

I enjoy hearing as the cars come in...keeps me motivated!!!:willy:

·
Registered
314 Posts
You have no idea how much fun is in store for you! Better than vicariously experiencing through the excellent posts here. Better than you ever imagined. Congrats!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SKY Spy said:
I'm glad you finally got your baby!!! I'm glad that I was a little helper in the whole process!!! :thumbs:

CONGRATZ!!!!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Thanks

You kept me from going insane:willy: through this process. It has been great working with you. I hope to see you this weekend when I stop by the dealership.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow, three in one week. That is awesome! Congrats and have a great time in them this weekend. My fingers are crossed for beautiful weather for you all!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice......Congratz:cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts