Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the call and I am picking up my new baby tomorrow!! I will post pictures as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for making the wait bearable! :grouphug:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Can't wait to hear how you like it! Congratulations and enjoy every minute of it!

·
Registered
900 Posts
That is K#@SS. Congats...:cheers:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Gig 'em!
...from a fellow Aggie (by proxy)...husband is Class of '85.
Too bad the Sky doesn't come in maroon, huh? :)

Still waiting for my Silver Pearl
Black leather
Chrome wheels

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the congrats - I will post pictures tomorrow night.

Ernest - hopefully I will make it on one of the Texas runs with you!! You are in my prayers.:)

Sky Cat - the car would be great in maroon! My husband tells everyone that he is an Aggie by marriage. Hope your Sky comes in soon!:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Aggie Sky said:
Thanks for the congrats - I will post pictures tomorrow night.

Ernest - hopefully I will make it on one of the Texas runs with you!! You are in my prayers.:)

Sky Cat - the car would be great in maroon! My husband tells everyone that he is an Aggie by marriage. Hope your Sky comes in soon!:thumbs:
Try to come up to TMS next month, it is a lot of fun and you can meet some great Kappa owners, and there just might the first Texas R/L making her debut appearance there.:D Get an up close and personal look.:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz............:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Which state or region of the country is being the favorite child ? Since northern states have shorter warm season it would be understandable if they got convertible models so they can enjoy it before fall weather blows in winter cold.

·
Registered
72 Posts
AggieSky - I may as well be an Ag - I drive by there just about every day!
My Sky won't be here until October or November.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ernest said:
Try to come up to TMS next month, it is a lot of fun and you can meet some great Kappa owners, and there just might the first Texas R/L making her debut appearance there.:D Get an up close and personal look.:thumbs:
Ernest PM me with the details please - I would love to go!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
skycat said:
AggieSky - I may as well be an Ag - I drive by there just about every day!
My Sky won't be here until October or November.
I am jealous - my husband and I both miss College Station. Hopefully we will be able to move back there one day! If you live there - you are defintely and Aggie!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Aggie Sky said:
I just got the call and I am picking up my new baby tomorrow!! I will post pictures as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for making the wait bearable! :grouphug:
Congratulations!:cheers: Enjoy the ride! Can't wait to see the pictures, I guess you won't have any trouble smiling for them.:lol:

I put the deposit on mine about the same time you did, maybe my wait is almost over!:willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Awesome..... is it a PINK or BLUE baby? need to know... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congratulations...sure is good hearing of another healthy baby being delivered!! Shore wish it was mine.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congrats lots of miles & smiles! Enjoy and be on the look out for the question "excuse me what kind of car is that?":D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats :cheers: I know you have been waiting for this for a while now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts