Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:crazy: :crazy: i just got the word from my salesman that my sky is ordered!!!!!! they put the order in thursday and rob said that as of yesterday the order was excepted.
:willy: :willy: :D :D :driving:

MIDNITE BLUE
AUTOMATIC
LSD
6 DISK CD
ALUM WHEELS

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Good for you.... :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
bentley said:
:crazy: :crazy: i just got the word from my salesman that my sky is ordered!!!!!! they put the order in thursday and rob said that as of yesterday the order was excepted.

MIDNITE BLUE
AUTOMATIC
LSD
6 DISK CD
ALUM WHEELS

Now comes the long wait for delivery.....just like waiting for a baby! :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
More and more people join the SKY-Conga line....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
More and more people join the SKY-Conga line....:cheers:
That's a scary mental image.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
bentley said:

MIDNITE BLUE
AUTOMATIC
LSD
6 DISK CD
ALUM WHEELS

Congrats! But just to drive you even more crazy...LOL...did you see the post by ppjjh5...regarding an unclaimed Midnight Blue w/black top and automatic arriving in the next few days at his dealership???

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4258

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
THAT IS GREAT NEWS... and, your email didnt come through... let me know when you want to come down and see my baby....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
45 Posts
congrats! you will love it! driving it is so much fun!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nscrbug said:
Congrats! But just to drive you even more crazy...LOL...did you see the post by ppjjh5...regarding an unclaimed Midnight Blue w/black top and automatic arriving in the next few days at his dealership???

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4258

yes i did but there are a few circumstances that are preventing me from paying for it right now, but every thing will be in line to do it when my baby arives.

bentley

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SkyBaby said:
THAT IS GREAT NEWS... and, your email didnt come through... let me know when you want to come down and see my baby....SkyBaby-07

skybaby

ok i will try and resend the pictures but it will not be till next week because we are going to florida for a few days for my neices wedding on saturday.

leaving thursday and be back sometime monday night.

i will let you know when we can come down after we get back

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Welcome to the wait!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts