Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a car show here in New Bedford, MA at the Whaling City festival. Entered all my rides and left with 2 trophies. I won BEST SATURN, you should see the look on the judge's face when he seen it. he said he didnt expect to see one around so soon. All day long people crowded around it, to see what it was and who made it. I also had my Denali take 3rd place (SUV). that truck cost me more than double and gets half the looks even with 24" rims. i swear someone is gonna get hurt in an accident trying to rubberneck and stare as I drive by. Well I hope you and everyone around enjoy you car as much as I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congradulations man. I actually saw the first SKY at a Car show in my area around early June and I was shocked to see one there and pretty much hung around it the whole time. It's such a beautiful car ..darn why can't I get one:banghead:

Congradulations, well deserved for such a nice ride..and you won it pretty much stock too

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
One of the forum members has 4 -- count em FOUR first place finishes in his 4 shows he entered. A stock Sky is winning Special Interrest class on a consistant basis!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts