Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call that my ordered parts arrived at the dealership. I got the CAI, splashguards, and all-season floormats. We're dropping the car off tomorrow morning to have the CAI and splashguards installed. I'm a tad bit nervous, as I will be a 'guinea pig' for the CAI installation at my dealership...first one they've ever done. I hope all goes well. :willy: I will have them address a few other minor annoyances I've been experiencing, as well...such as the excessive moaning/growling noises when the A/C compressor is turned on and also the squeaky top. I know that there is a 'fix' for the squeaky top posted here on the forum...but I'd like to get their opinion on it first.

I'll post an update (and pics) after we get the car back. :thumbs:

·
Registered
139 Posts
You'll love the CAI. It's like night & day differents. They will all know your coming!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mitchell said:
You'll love the CAI. It's like night & day differents. They will all know your coming!:cheers:
In your signature, I noticed you list a "Dual Filter CAI"...is this the same Dual CAI that has been mentioned in some of the other CAI threads? And if so...where did you get it?

·
Registered
139 Posts
nscrbug, Im not sure if it was mentioned on the treads. A good friend of mine has one like this on his 2006 Corvette. Anyway I got it at saturnmotorsports.com. When you go to the site, there is the search box: enter, cold air intake, then go to dual air filter. Any more questions feel free to let me know! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts