Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he said there was a site to go to where you can track your car being produced.......mysaturn.com or mysky.com or something like that does any have any information on that.......and how to look up your car

thanks joe

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well...I just tried both of those sites that you listed and neither one works. :lol:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Heres a kick try mysaturnsky.com ?????

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
seal9 said:
Heres a kick try mysaturnsky.com ?????
It's a legit website...but it's just another Sky forum.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
just tryed combo of the names, but also just found out my SKY is now code 33 dealer called and should have VIN in the AM...SEAL9

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
ggccg said:
I'm sure our hosts here will appreciate that.
Oh...I don't think the hosts of this site have ANYTHING to worry about. That forum doesn't seem to be getting any traffic...at least not since Feb.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
'Bout the only way of tracking is thru your dealer. His Weekly Report where all of his orders status' are listed, or having the GM go into the computer by Order ID. Once again, the SKYs are under GM Ordering System and it is a virtual impossiblity to track after 030, usually the next time you will see any input is VINNED & BUILT.

·
Registered
165 Posts
On the Saturn.com web site you can enroll in "My Saturn". You need your vin to enroll. I didn't do it with my last car but I can still enroll for it and see what is going on with the car. Maybe this is the site they were talking about??:confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Does anyone know a back way to the Saturn web site. The main way requires flash and I don't have that on my work computer, so I have been trying to find a back door with no success.:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Flash issue

I am having trouble lately with Flash on a Windows system - but not on my Mac. It used to work but then I get prompted to load Flash EVERY time I hit a web site - even if I just installed flash 8 seconds ago. then, even though I run the installer - the Saturn.com site will not load.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Lil GTO said:
I am having trouble lately with Flash on a Windows system - but not on my Mac. It used to work but then I get prompted to load Flash EVERY time I hit a web site - even if I just installed flash 8 seconds ago. then, even though I run the installer - the Saturn.com site will not load.
I am the web administrator for my department and have taken several web design classes. I am not sure why Saturn would not develope a non-flash version of thier website. What I can see there is no way into the site if you don't have flash installed.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
jrarant said:
I am the web administrator for my department and have taken several web design classes. I am not sure why Saturn would not develope a non-flash version of thier website. What I can see there is no way into the site if you don't have flash installed.

Just like Lil GTO.... i have.. INSTALLED.. AND INSTALLED.... everytime it promps me to.. but... THE SITE WONT OPEN.... grrrrrrrr... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
jrarant said:
Have you tried rebooting your PC after installing?
Yep... both the office desktop and the laptop....... i give up... maybe my car will be here by Christmas.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yep... both the office desktop and the laptop....... i give up... maybe my car will be here by Christmas..
Depending on your operating system you may have to have a higher level of "rights" to install the program. I would think you wouldn't have any issues at home. If you would like you can PM me and I will try to help.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Yep... both the office desktop and the laptop....... i give up... maybe my car will be here by Christmas.. SkyBaby-07
Of course your SKY will be here before Christmas..... Which Christmas we don't know...:jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Of course your SKY will be here before Christmas..... Which Christmas we don't know...:jester:
Rick.... that is what i am AFRAID OF..... ugh....:banghead: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Norton Antivirus and various adware/spyware programs can interfere with the installation of Flash. Disable any and all of these when you attempt to install Flash.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts