Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My stock Dyno sheet compliments of K&N
I wasn't able to get the Dyno sheet with the K&N Cold Air installed because its top secret. Dyno sheet will not be release until the system is released.


Marco
:cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
Do you have a larger copy?

I think it says max HP = 150.67 and Torque = 143.95

What type of dyno was this done on too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, lets ry this again....It was done on a DynoJet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
150! I think thats the highest stock dyno I've seen yet.

normally its around 135-142hp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah and I was running cheap regular gas (Used company gas card) :thumbs:

Marco
:cheers:

usmc said:
150! I think thats the highest stock dyno I've seen yet.

normally its around 135-142hp
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
5,953 Posts
HotRedRoadster said:
Yeah and I was running cheap regular gas (Used company gas card) :thumbs:

Marco
:cheers:
I hope the boss man tant reading about gas cards....Skip...:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh they know I use it, that's why the gave me the gas card :thumbs:

Marco
:cheers:

Skip said:
I hope the boss man tant reading about gas cards....Skip...:lol: :lol:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top