Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that certain members have taken it upon themselves to imitate my HANDSOME FACE...on their AVATARS....my face is PATENTED and if u wish to use ME...u will have to give some form of renumeration...I will have my PAYPAL acct available for deposit..:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea what you are talking about!:confused:

Jim :cool:

Maybe this will refresh your eyes...guess what I received from our better half today...a brand new set of OEM mudflaps...I won't divulge the altruistic member who sent it to me...but he also is experiencing a lapse of memory.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Mike! How did you get the plague? And you say it's on your face? OMG! I hope this isn't contagious!

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imitation is so flattering...thanks for the laughs. My son is laughing the hardest...he cannot get enough. He actually found this on his facebook account by accident.

·
7,019 Posts
Imitation is so flattering...thanks for the laughs. My son is laughing the hardest...he cannot get enough. He actually found this on his facebook account by accident.
How in Hell did your son get that picture in Facebook :confused:
Your going to wish I hadn't bought a Kappa!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
I can't figure out what M-squared is on about either. There is a rumor going around that he's hijacked some avatars, though.

Also, I hear he's being compensated by Scott Tissue for product placement and is in negotiations with Depends for a similar deal. Gawd help us all.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
LMAO on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LLLFLY

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Hey Mike, I'm thinking I'd like to recruit a few RICERS for the 2011 "Perfect Together" Skylands Rally ~ ya know, broaden our base a bit. You wouldn't happen to know any would you?

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be attending the RICER car show at Friendlys in Old Bridge this Saturday, if anyone is interested...It begins at 6ish but I usually get there about 3:30 - 4:00 PM

By the way, there is a large car show in Ocean Grove this Saturday also...live band and street festival if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
This is great! :cheers:

But it would have been REALLY unbelievable if it had said MarlboroNice! :jester:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I try not to jump on bandwagons! :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts