Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went with my son to take a look at the Sky in St. Catharines. It was silver with the chrome rims. I'm a "big" guy but when we put the top up and closed the doors the car felt very comfortable. After reading a few posts on here I was surprised the had one for sale and when I asked about it I was told they actually have another one out back.

Do you have to pay fill MSRP in Canada?

Do you plan on driving your Sky in the winter?

Is your Sky your primary vehicle or more of a fair weather vehicle?

TIA

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not too sure about the cdn msrp, but I have no intensions on using the sky in the winter, will be just for summer. Sky will be my third vehicle so it wont be my primary vehicle unless its hot and sunny out

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I was vacationing in North bay and stopped in at the Saturn Dealership where they had two, one midnight Blue that had been sold and a silver pearl one that the person who ordered it decided to wait for the redline. I didn't take My Sky on vacation so I had to stop in to get a fix:thumbs:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have my Red on Tan Saturn Sky as of friday last week

Fortunatly for me, this is a GM project and the vehicle will be pretty much modified beyond beliefs.

Saturn of St.kitts is bill mcgees dealership, i built a saturn ion for him last year.

He does have options to get a sky pretty quick, but MRSP is what u will pay

Especially with a waiting list for people wanting to get into one there will be nothing but waiting and trying to get one built in time for summer.

United States guys, Saturn of Clarence in NY has 3 on there lot this is in western new york.

Thanks

Take Care

Today I went with my son to take a look at the Sky in St. Catharines. It was silver with the chrome rims. I'm a "big" guy but when we put the top up and closed the doors the car felt very comfortable. After reading a few posts on here I was surprised the had one for sale and when I asked about it I was told they actually have another one out back.

TIA

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm paying MSRP and picking her up on Wednesday.

·
Registered
7 Posts

TIA
Yes

No "I have a tobbogan" I think they would be a little hairy in the snow!

Sports car "I will be suprised if it ever see's rain"

As for the MSRP my Dad ordered it, he's 79 and is going through a second childhood, dang I love that guy!
Yes they are making them hard to get as he wanted an automatic transmission so it was a special order and I conned him into the turbo. He's not as excited as I am. Oh yea he's paying too maybe that's why!
Kind of a crazy way to blow 50 grand but you can't live forever.
Sheem

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome and keep posting. SkyBaby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts