Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my first Sky sighting this evening in San Antonio, TX. The black Sky with tan top was seen driving in the parking lot of a car audio/tinting shop on San Pedro Avenue around 6:00 PM. It must have been recently delivered, as it still had dealer tags.

The car looked amazing. I waived, but I don't think the driver noticed. I would like to chat with the owner of this car if he is a member of this board.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I haven't seen that one around town! I have seen a couple of solstices lately, but not another Sky. Hopefully you will find out who owns it. Maybe your's will come in soon!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Exciting!

We haven't seen a Sky on the road yet, except when we test drove. Anyone in the area West of Atlanta willing to show off, just let us know where you'll be!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sky Sightings

It's fun when you do finally spot one. The last one I saw on the road was a month ago in Palm Springs, a yellow one. But talk about a coincidence, I was directly behind one in Torrance just a few days ago and on a business trip to San Diego last night, again directly behind a red one in the Hillcrest district. I always honk and wave at them :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sky in Mathias, WV

Of all places; we couldn't believe it. Ever since we put our deposit down (last May) we've only seen the tail end of a silver pearl sky turning off the interstate in Maryland. We have a couple acres in WV out in the middle of mountains and on the way to the only little grocery for miles and miles and after a rainstorm what comes down the road and pulls in...a red Sky, purchased in Virginia. The poor man tells me that everwhere he goes he allows xtra time because he's continually badgered with questions. Oddly..there was a rainbow over the mountains right as the red Sky pulled in. Wow...beautiful car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts