Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is NOT a pitch for anyone's wax product. I just want to share how I came to use a product that I found after purchasing several products (often ignoring them and just spending more $)

Then an incident happened. In short, at a car show of a club member's shinny car, I asked another member who knew the owner of the very sharp car; "Did Lowell just get his car painted? It always looks so fresh and new?" The response was; "NO. You need to get Bullet Polish and use it. It will amaze you."

So I went on the web and found the product, read up on it and the process, and spent $60.

So then, having been pleased with the product and the ease of use, the next comment by a fellow club member was the best endorsement I could imagine. That club member had a black 40 Ford convertible and we went to several SW US car shows around Colorado and Arizona together. (And to put his comments in perspective, only a couple of times did he not receive a recognition trophy for his car.) Well in the meantime, I started using the new to me polish on my black Solstice Coupe, which with just over 60K miles had some issues and spots in the paint, characteristic for a car with that many miles. Well one day at a car show, my friend with the 40 Ford asked me if I had had my Coupe painted? And that comment to me was the best comment anyone could say, and coming from a member that had a car everyone raved about, he was a person who understood good paint on a show car.

That convinced me I would never need to change. And being in my more senior years, I can still do what is necessary to keep doing that job myself.

Although photos can't do just to seeing a finish in the flesh, this favorite photo of mine was taken right after I did the first complete Bullet Polish effort on the Sols Coupe. I am satisfied with what this polish process does for my cars.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was in the post and the name is BULLET POLISH in the Denver, CO area. Specically, I think it is Castle Rock, CO. Just go to bulletpolish.com.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts