Saturn Sky Forum banner

My g/f's dads new sky...took some pics for him....

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  SunneySky 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I am actually a very active member in older Nissan Z clubs and came across this site after my girls dad let me/her take it out one day, so to return the offer I took it out for a few pics after I gave it a quick wax. I am no pro at all, just some quick pics and edited a little, hope he finds this site and maybe gets involved one day because I love Z meets and hope you all can accomplish the same with the sky....enjoy...

See less See more
#10 ·
sleepy-z said:
Hi everyone, I am actually a very active member in older Nissan Z clubs and came across this site after my girls dad let me/her take it out one day, so to return the offer I took it out for a few pics after I gave it a quick wax. I am no pro at all, just some quick pics and edited a little, hope he finds this site and maybe gets involved one day because I love Z meets and hope you all can accomplish the same with the sky....enjoy...

Not only are they nice pics (great eye) but nice wax job!

#13 ·
Awesome pics...they have been added to my screen saver....One criticism though...

HOW DARE YOU PARK THAT BEAUTIFUL CAR UNDERNEATH THAT TREE IN THE FIRST SHOT....DON'T YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE GOT TREESAP ON THE CAR!?:jester:

#14 ·
akinmb said:
Awesome pics...they have been added to my screen saver....One criticism though...

HOW DARE YOU PARK THAT BEAUTIFUL CAR UNDERNEATH THAT TREE IN THE FIRST SHOT....DON'T YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE GOT TREESAP ON THE CAR!?:jester:
Ha, dont worry it wasn't under the tree and it was there like 2 min for pics only.

Thanks everyone, I had more pics but 56k is so slow maybe I can actually drive it somewhere more scenic then those shots next time.

#16 ·
Very nice angles and lighting. Those are esthetically pleasing to the eye and insightful shots you've taken. You'd be surprised at how well a little photo shop wording might work on a few of those to prepare them for posters and ad shots. Nice job!
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

#18 ·
Noticed I left out my favorite one, wow, forgot to add this one...last one for now..... BTW idea for you owners, I am located near the Bay Area(CA) and as I said I am a Z owner and the 350z owners have a competition over which state/area can have the largest meet of owners, last year they managed around 90 350z's to meet at treasure island in the bay area, something maybe for you guys to plan once the car is more available, anyways good luck with this forum I may be back one day with better backgrounds if we take it out again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.