Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my dealer!!! My image will be ready to be put in the system tomorrow!!!!!!! :D

I'm gonna try for the red/black interior. I'll let you know how it goes!

I'm soooooo excited!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Which number is this for your dealer? 1, 2, 3 ?

Congrats...:cheers:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was the dealer demo and one other order. Then mine!!!!! :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, no luck with the red/black interior. I had to go with the all black instead. Not a big deal though! I think I would be happy with anything at this point!

Here's what I ordered:

Black Onyx
Black/Black Leather
Black top
LSD
Chrome Wheels
1-disc Monsoon

Can't wait to get her/him :confused: I think it will be a "him"!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations

:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SunneySky said:
Which number is this for your dealer? 1, 2, 3 ?

Congrats...:cheers:

Was just told today that he has 4 in or done with production... YEEE HAWWWW..:D .. and there are 2 automatics ahead of me.... and.. he said i may be getting mine..... NEXT OR NEXT TO NEXT... omg... i am way too excited. and then..... .I JUST GOT A CALL FROM HIM... and we are in indiana.. and.. MY PHONE WOULDNT ANSWER.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ... ... UGH..:willy: HELP ME...:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: ... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
OMG... :eek: MY IMAGE IS IN.... 4 GOT BUMPED.... THEY ALL WANTED AUTOMATICS... OMG..... I CANT STOP SMILIN..:D ...... WAY TOOOO COOL.:cool: :cool: :cool: ... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyBaby said:
OMG... :eek: MY IMAGE IS IN.... 4 GOT BUMPED.... THEY ALL WANTED AUTOMATICS... OMG..... I CANT STOP SMILIN..:D ...... WAY TOOOO COOL.:cool: :cool: :cool: ... SkyBaby-07
Congrats :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyBaby said:
TYTYTYTYTY..... SkyBaby-07
Now we'll see how Calm you can be. :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
nighttripper said:
Now we'll see how Calm you can be. :lol: :lol:

OH BABY!!!.. I AM BOUNCING OFF THE HOTEL WALLS.(we are in Indiana til tomorrow night...)... WAY TOO EXCITED... omg........ PERMAGRIN.... YEAHHHH... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woo Hoo SkyBaby!!!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest, Ya think SkyBaby will settle down befur tomorroa. I thinks her husband will have a permagrin come tomorra. Ya think Skip...:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Tha onliest image I dun seen is my forlorn cat tryin to clean its fur. It's so dang fat that nomatter where it walks it waddles. Hehehe. Skip...:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
You will be a grinning from here on out, I guarantee!!!! I have grinned so much today my jaws are tired!! Hey Sky-Baby, we are cousins for sure, You got imaged and mine was built, this will always be a special day for us!!:D

We got to stop meeting like this, people will talk!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :jester:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
SkyBaby said:
OMG... :eek: MY IMAGE IS IN....
Congrats!!

As for me - I'm still waiting for my image... but the dealer did call me in and I was able to play around with a SKY today! Those baby's fit like a glove!

I was opening, closing, poking and prodding everything possible. The top is easy to put up and down, absolutley everything is at your fingertips...

Love it!

YAY!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts