Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that I have ordered my Ohio plate, (1 HOT SKY), I feel obligated to share all the ideas I considered. Some you have seen and are off the forum. Hope you find a fresh and idea you can use in your state. Some states have 9 spaces, 7 letters , while others less.

its a sky, sky luvr, sky ridr, a sky guy, a sky 4me, a gr8 sky, open sky, 1 gr8 sky, just sky, sun n sky, sky n sun, big sky, sky dome, red sky, blu sky, gray sky, i luv sky, 1 fun sky, cool sky, sky 4 pla, sky 4 two, sky 4 2, sky for 2, a sky 4me, sky z lmt, satn sky, sky 4 sun, neat sky, sky 4 fun, c my sky, sky craz, gota sky, or got a sky, foxy sky, n les sky, sexy sky, 1 hot sky, hot sky, wild sky, sky xta c, sky view, sky vue, pie n sky, suny sky. sky 2 go, sky abuv, azur sky.

If I missed any, feel free to add em on. My feelings will not be hurt. Bet you thought I would choose "SKY FAN".

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Sumr Sky

·
Registered
40 Posts
Our Sky, XSV Sky, Sky Crzr, His Sky, Her Sky, His Sky 2.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Itza Sky, Sky High, Sky Hi, Open Sky, Grn Sky, Blue Sky, Red Sky, Good Sky:leaving: :lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
skyfan said:
Now that I have ordered my Ohio plate, (1 HOT SKY), I feel obligated to share all the ideas I considered. Some you have seen and are off the forum. Hope you find a fresh and idea you can use in your state. Some states have 9 spaces, 7 letters , while others less.

its a sky, sky luvr, sky ridr, a sky guy, a sky 4me, a gr8 sky, open sky, 1 gr8 sky, just sky, sun n sky, sky n sun, big sky, sky dome, red sky, blu sky, gray sky, i luv sky, 1 fun sky, cool sky, sky 4 pla, sky 4 two, sky 4 2, sky for 2, a sky 4me, sky z lmt, satn sky, sky 4 sun, neat sky, sky 4 fun, c my sky, sky craz, gota sky, or got a sky, foxy sky, n les sky, sexy sky, 1 hot sky, hot sky, wild sky, sky xta c, sky view, sky vue, pie n sky, suny sky. sky 2 go, sky abuv, azur sky.

If I missed any, feel free to add em on. My feelings will not be hurt. Bet you thought I would choose "SKY FAN".
You were smart! I checked the one I wanted with California DMV and it was available in 3 different styles..Like a big mouth I voiced it on the forum. Whether it was the forum or just a coincidence two weeks later it was gone..I should have reserved it before broadcasting it..me and my big mouth!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
just ordered mine in FL SKYYY.. Sky and Skyy where taken..

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I wish we could pre-order vanity plates here in IL. :banghead: I may end up keeping my VW Beetle afterall...and if that happens, I'll keep the vanity plate that is currently on it too. Otherwise, if I knew for sure that I was going to get rid of the car...I'd go ahead and put in for new vanity plates and just transfer them when the Sky comes. But since I may be keeping the car...the state of IL won't let you apply for plates on a newly acquired vehicle without registering it first. Grrrrrrrrrrr! :brentil:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I got the plate that I finally decided on.... LUVMYXXL - my fiance' is 6'3" & 230 lbs. and wears a size XXL. He is going to get XXL FB on his Fatboy plates and on his new truck he is getting XXL SF for XXL Special Forces or XXL SGM for XXL Sergeant Major.

·
Registered
234 Posts
BRSKYRL

Brown Sky Redline

Can't use my own name, gotta use the last name since my brother is paying for it too :)

I don't think I will get that, just an idea...

I like FST SKY, FST RL, SLOWSKY, MX5 FTL lol

·
Registered
804 Posts
OUWNTME

Could be fun.

(had to edit, the plate means: Oh- You Want Me! (a Sky)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
skyfan said:

Sky Man, SuprSky, FlynSky, Sky Flyr, UCMYSKY, 2007SKY, FOXYSKY, KISSDSKY

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I got MY07SKY. Gotta put on my VUE for now untill mine gets here. But at least I have it....:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
road trip is the game...trpn is my plate...

it's unfortunate...we have to say it in four letters in the great state of Wyoming

·
Registered
802 Posts
java43 said:
it's unfortunate...we have to say it in four letters in the great state of Wyoming
Wow! I guess they don't expect the population of Wyoming to increase by much over the next 100 years or so. Well, you know about four-letter words..cannot even use BUTRMLK (Buttermilk Sky)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nope, didn't see my choice listed.....

In my State you have to have a VIN before you can apply for a plate. Can't state my choice now for fear someone will love it too and it will be gone..:nono:

·
Registered
165 Posts
My plate is waiting for me at the DMV to be picked up the day after my SKY arrives.
It is: I*MI SKY. The * is a heart.
:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I Also Have Mine Waiting at the DMV

I wanted to be a little conservative, should my husband drive the car. Currently I have a personalized plate that says DRGNFLY(heart) which embarrasses him when he drives it. This time I got something that DOESN'T say SKY on it, but rather our last name, which happens to (really) be "Sunday". SNDAZED

All of the "SKY" ones that I thought of, were taken. And in California, with so many cars, I wasn't surprised. So what do you think?

SNDAZED​

1 - 20 of 25 Posts