Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: Here in Texas we have had drought conditions for well over two year, and I mean it is dry! Lakes are mere puddles, crops are not producing, just a drizzl;e of rain once in a while, just enough to make spots in the dust.:lol:

Well old ERNEST gets Mayhem on friday and guess what, Sunday the bottom falls out of the sky, rains off & on all day and hail expected this evening into tonite. Ain't that the luck o' the Irish?:lol: :lol: Gotta Laugh to keep from crying:willy:

ERNEST. sittin' at the computer, takin trips to the garage and wishin' for good weather:lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
54 Posts
:lol: If it wasn't for Bad Luck, you wouldn't have any Luck at all !!!:lol:
Tell us more about your new Redline, since you are stuck at the computer.

·
Registered
197 Posts
:lol: Here in Texas we have had drought conditions for well over two year, and I mean it is dry! Lakes are mere puddles, crops are not producing, just a drizzl;e of rain once in a while, just enough to make spots in the dust.:lol:

Well old ERNEST gets Mayhem on friday and guess what, Sunday the bottom falls out of the sky, rains off & on all day and hail expected this evening into tonite. Ain't that the luck o' the Irish?:lol: :lol: Gotta Laugh to keep from crying:willy:

ERNEST. sittin' at the computer, takin trips to the garage and wishin' for good weather:lol: :lol: :cheers:
Bring Mayhen and the rain over to my house. We need rain badly. I'm afraid the horses are going to fall into the big cracks in the ground.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ernest I understand the ESC has a 3 position switch. Have you had a chance to try out all 3 modes to see what the difference is in handling? I live only a few miles away from the Blueridge Parkway where this feature will really come in handy... lots of twists and turns and hills....:thumbs:
I can hardly wait till my RL comes in... the mountains are calling...:lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ernest, when the rain stops, it will have washed the Sky overhead for Mayhem to frolic beneath it....everything is according to plan..:cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Make sure rain dosent hit the undercarage !!! dont want to trade that car back in !!:jester:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Well Ernest I hope the weather clears enough for you to make your run down here next weekend. I am looking forward to taking you around post and meeting Mayhem. :thumbs:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Make sure rain dosent hit the undercarage !!! dont want to trade that car back in !!:jester:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:Good one illness... To funny:lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bring Mayhen and the rain over to my house. We need rain badly. I'm afraid the horses are going to fall into the big cracks in the ground.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good One:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks anyway Ernest... I'll answer my own questions about the ESC soon enough. :leaving:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks anyway Ernest... I'll answer my own questions about the ESC soon enough. :leaving:
Regarding the ESC button, to date I have only seen two modes, it normally stays in traction control mode, you push the button twice in 5 seconds, and it enters competition mode, which turns off traction control. In this mode you have control of the rear wheels. I call it the fun mode:lol: You can really spin 'em without the TC.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for the info... makes more sense to only have the 2 settings. :thumbs: Just another one of those things that a "salesman" will say and not have the correct information. :rolleyes:
I figure the best info is going to come from owners... thanks again for your input.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts