Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce my self, im Chris i have a 07 forest green sky. i have just purchased it last month and i absolutly love it. so far i have changed the tires and i mam planning to upgrade the suspension. i also have a custom cold air intake be made for me right now at http://hybridconnection.com. I will post pics and hp increase when i have it finished. Here are a couple of pics of the car as it stands now.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome........ SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
62 Posts
:cool: Welcome. I LOVE the green. Is it metallic? If so, might have to talk about changing from silver graphite. What color is the top?

·
Super Moderator
11,497 Posts
I'm betting the top is black. If it was tan you'd see the tan inserts on the seat.

Oh, nice shocker decal there in the front window. LOL The green looks great.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes its green matalic with the black top. lol and thanks i get a lot of :thumbs: for the shocker sticker. The girl on my car is my freinds girl, some local photographer has a hard on for my car and likes to take pics with chics in it. i cant complain as long as my girl doesnt see them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow, now I really have to think about this. Love the green. When I was at the dealer they couldn't show me that it was metallic so I stayed away from the green. Went with silver graphite. After living with my current metallic black with tan convertible top Solara (which is still love) I promised never to do both of those on a car again. The picture does the green justice!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sweeetttt!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Homer, that second picture just might become my wallpaper!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome!! You're the first person I've found that has the green with a black top like me!!! :thumbs:

We've had ours a little over a month now too... What's your VIN? 1881 here. :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Homer said:
Yes its green matalic with the black top. lol and thanks i get a lot of :thumbs: for the shocker sticker. The girl on my car is my freinds girl, some local photographer has a hard on for my car and likes to take pics with chics in it. i cant complain as long as my girl doesnt see them.
I have that problem too sometimes.... CHICKS love to go for rides in my car... OH...... and take pics...... You will just have to come to the SKY SHOW TOMORROW in Downers Grove....... to see the good ones.... JUST KIDDING... but, i love getting pics of friends in and around my baby..... fun, fun, fun..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HiredGun said:
Homer, that second picture just might become my wallpaper!
lol i have to get my camera fixed there commin out a lil blurry

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just so ya know i have 7984 happy miles on it...:driving:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome Homer! Nice lady in your ride. I got my SKY last month as well, and I feel the same as you. LOVE IT!:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice wheels!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
twirp said:
WOW thats not Michelle Branch sitting in your car is it? Nice car.:thumbs:
Gosh, she looks like she has a tummy ache! I hope she is okay. :lol:

·
Registered