Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What an amazing experience this has been. I purchased my Sky yesterday, and i've already had over 10 people stop and compliment me. It was a choice between the red, yellow, and silver graphite. I HAD too choose the silver. I think it's the best color. PERIOD. People stare, look, point. It's the Bat Mobile! I can't stop looking at it. I'm in love!!! And GET THE SPOILER!!!

What do you guys think of the color? The spoiler? My nephews?? (JK!)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Convertible

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Convertible Sports car

·
Registered
19 Posts
Your car is the $h-t!!! I was wondering if you would mind posting some picture of it in low light, like at night and in the evening. I am #1 at my dealership for a redline, and I picked the silver graphite too. I was torn between silver graphite and silver pearl. You are right about the spoiler, I had to order one too. Thanks

·
Registered
314 Posts
Our SG will be here soon. Sol's Sly color made us opt for SG. Congrats - your photo shows you're having so much fun and you're not even behind the wheel :lol: :lol: :lol:. Hadn't thought of it as Bat Mobile until you mentioned it :drool: :seeya::thumbs:.

Great pics:grouphug:.

·
Registered
18,497 Posts
It even gets better with time...People will stop u and just say, " What kind of car is that?"....Saturn is nowhere to be found on their flagship and people don't recognize the Logo....just soak it up and ENJOY

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow, beautiful car, congrats!

·
Registered
61 Posts
woah!

Congrats!!! Are those cloth seats?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats !!!!! I've also ordered the Silver Graphite..........but all I can do for the time being is dream about having it.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Great looking car.... enjoy!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes very nice congrats. Say... Has any body noticed that Sky and Fun have exactly the same number of letters... Coincidence... I dont think so!

·
Registered
105 Posts
scottone928 said:
Your car is the $h-t!!! I was wondering if you would mind posting some picture of it in low light, like at night and in the evening. I am #1 at my dealership for a redline, and I picked the silver graphite too. I was torn between silver graphite and silver pearl. You are right about the spoiler, I had to order one too. Thanks
Get the Silver Graphite... it changes color depending on the time of day, the shades in the sky, and the surrounding light. Very cool. Seriously, the silver graphite changes color.

Chris

·
Registered
76 Posts
I LOVE THE COLOR............. CONGRATULATIONS..........:cheers:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Congratulations!...Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Maxceler8 said:
LOL, what kind of face is that lady in the back making?

BTW, niiiiice car, I'm def diggin' the color.
No kidding, it looks like shes threatening to kill you in your sleep for your car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts