Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just got from my local dealer where I put my final order on my sky and he push it in to the computer.

with:
PCH - Premium Trim Package
US8 - AM/FM w/CD player
G80 - Limited Slip Diff
D52 - Spoiler
34U - Sunburst Yellow
for a total sale of: $26,657 (that is $962 over msrp, which includes dealer fees)

taxes: $2,334.49
Lic,TTL,INSP,FEES: $174.50

for a total of

$29,163.99
(today was the last day to change my order, i'm the 1st my retailer)
how bad did I do?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Taxessssssssssssssss:brentil: I feel your pain

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Was the part over MSRP dealer fees and such? Because I've never seen a deler markup of such an odd number.

Today is not the last day to change your order UNLESS GM was picking your order up tomorrow. You have until GM picks up the order to keep making changes to it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brentil said:
Was the part over MSRP dealer fees and such? Because I've never seen a deler markup of such an odd number.
yes he said a bunch of bullshit for my tires then for the seats... and some other crap....

Well he said that today was the last day to change it... ( is suppose to be the demo build, but he sold it to me)

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Is NOT MSRP but is not much more than... :eek: What that extra $962 covers?

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
azote said:
yes he said a bunch of bullshit for my tires then for the seats... and some other crap....

Well he said that today was the last day to change it... ( is suppose to be the demo build, but he sold it to me)
What are they planning to do, Scotch-Guard the leather?

In all honesty, I might be willing to pay under $1,000 extra if I could have the 'demo' car- it would buy me a slightly longer driving season up here...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Doesn't seem that bad.

·
Registered
22 Posts
From what I have read and understand the sounds fair. It was told by a Sky/Saturn Factory Rep, that the intial price of the Pontiac was cheaper but the add on would raise the price to the Sky or higher. jimmiej

1 - 12 of 12 Posts